i hope life was easy , i maybe walking to the end...

romisuen

Hello guys , im really sad rn , i really starting to thinking about suicide , so i followed a stupid crypto signals to buy SKL at 0.72$ , and its just keep falling , i have putted $4x,xxx to it which means its ALL IN for me , and now just look at the price for SKL , im scared to tell me parents , im scard to face any of my family , i have been crying soo hard for a long time , finally i have a option on my mind that ... should i even keep alive.... , im sorry to take ur times to reading this , but i just want atleast i created something in other memorys .

Do not enter crypto world with all ur money** , i don't want u to be the next me .

ruumi 
2021/3/25 

On 3/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, romisuen said:

Hello guys , im really sad rn , i really starting to thinking about suicide , so i followed a stupid crypto signals to buy SKL at 0.72$ , and its just keep falling , i have putted $4x,xxx to it which means its ALL IN for me , and now just look at the price for SKL , im scared to tell me parents , im scard to face any of my family , i have been crying soo hard for a long time , finally i have a option on my mind that ... should i even keep alive.... , im sorry to take ur times to reading this , but i just want atleast i created something in other memorys .

Do not enter crypto world with all ur money** , i don't want u to be the next me .

ruumi 
2021/3/25 

Please do not invest if you do not know what you are doing. You will probably still make profit considering its a crypto just wait a few months. Also life isnt about money 40k is nothin compared to what you will see in your lifetime don't  make a stupid decision over something that is easily re gainable  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

ruumi 
2021/3/25 

Brool story co.

• 4 weeks later...

ruumi 
2021/3/25 

I feel bad for you. I'm not sure why you invested all in on a crypto. It's never really a good idea to invest all of your money into something. Hope everything works out in the end. At the end of the day, i'd just take it as a very very harsh life lesson.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 11:49 AM, Saul Goodman said:

No ETA for when Apex will be released, it should hopefully be released soon as it is currently being tested internally

I know, I was trolling

thanks anyways

• 2 weeks later...

Life is full of mountaints  that sometimes we don't know how to climb. I am 18, had a child, and immediately got married. There are so many times in life to where I don't know what to do with my self. I lost my brand new 2022 Kia in an accident. I understand! But you know what, I am alive! There is someone in this world that is happy you are alive!  If you ever need any 1 on 1 messages, hit me up on discord.... 

TopDevCorp#7777

I would love to talk one on one with you .

1 minute ago, Pesticides said:

Life is full of mountaints  that sometimes we don't know how to climb. I am 18, had a child, and immediately got married. There are so many times in life to where I don't know what to do with my self. I lost my brand new 2022 Kia in an accident. I understand! But you know what, I am alive! There is someone in this world that is happy you are alive!  If you ever need any 1 on 1 messages, hit me up on discord.... 

TopDevCorp#7777

or even DM me on here if that is possible. 

14 hours ago, Pesticides said:

TopDevCorp#7777

or even DM me on here if that is possible. 

dont bother he is a pedophile. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man, I used to run a local mental health charity after loosing a few friends to suicide..

I think we've all been there, I lost about 10k to LUNA after changing it from XRP so I know how horrible it is (Currently have about £180 in my bank)

If you ever need a chat about anything my inbox is always open or we can speak on discord etc

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bro i lost $85,000 i just paid for my Brandnew Dodge Charger Widebody, and you know what? Considering I got thrown from the car, and God was watching over me because I landed on my feet somehow. Ended up with a concussion and broken hand in three places and some cuts and bruises. The injury inpaired me ,and still does. I lost the filling in that hand and have a lot of problems making it work right. But i am not going to end my life because of it. Crypto recovers,  but the damage you would do to your parents, friends and people that love you would be way more costly then the $40k you lost if you commit suicide. So take a deep breath and, hang on. the ride may be a little bumpy right now, but things will smooth out. Just give it time.

Edited by StevenJohnson