Rate the song above you

R3v0A

On 4/20/2020 at 7:21 AM, Koerperklaus said:

I'd rate this a 2 / 10. It's way too slow but I don't like downers at all so that's probably why. I prefer uppers so here is some high bpm shit hehe.
Öhh C Ballernnn!

9/10 HARDCORE FOR LIFE! Love this song too much, didn't realize someone else on the staff team was such a man of culture.

3 hours ago, Duke said:

9/10 HARDCORE FOR LIFE! Love this song too much, didn't realize someone else on the staff team was such a man of culture.

8 / 10 great track with awesome kicks but kinda too slow for me. Watch this one without skipping, the fucked up part has to surprise you lmao

2 minutes ago, Koerperklaus said:

8 / 10 great track with awesome kicks but kinda too slow for me. Watch this one without skipping, the fucked up part has to surprise you lmao

I would give this an 8/10 because I feel the transition could be better from the melody to kick, but I see that you're more of an uptempo lover, have you ever heard this? It's one of my favorite uptempo songs of all time. 

10 minutes ago, Duke said:

I would give this an 8/10 because I feel the transition could be better from the melody to kick, but I see that you're more of an uptempo lover, have you ever heard this? It's one of my favorite uptempo songs of all time. 

Yep 10/10 MBK definitely is one of my favorite producers. I only listen to Uptempo and Terror but most people usually don't even know what that is lmao. People gotta think we are crazy ? 

I really like the switch from full insanity to something more chill at 1:30 in this track. 

4 minutes ago, Koerperklaus said:

Yep 10/10 MBK definitely is one of my favorite producers. I only listen to Uptempo and Terror but most people usually don't even know what that is lmao. People gotta think we are crazy ? 

I really like the switch from full insanity to something more chill at 1:30 in this track. 

9.5/10 Love the use of samples, love the transitions, and I LOVE the kickrolls. I don't feel like clouding up this part of the forum for everyone else, so I'll drop one more song here for you (would love to share more music in dms) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...