Community Update: Loader updated, HUGE Discount, Automated CreditCard payments & more

Xenos

• Administrator

Loader up again & updated - Changelog - 50% (!) Discount - Automated CreditCard Payments - Some personal thoughts

Loader up again & updated:

Our loader received a full recode and is finally up again. We know it has been frustrating for all of you to wait for nearly a week without really knowing what's going on, however, this was necessary and we have a surprise for all of you that should hopefully compensate it.

The new version can be downloaded here, any old version won't work anymore: https://proofcore.io/forums/files/file/1-loader/

You can request compensation for the downtime here: https://proofcore.io/forums/support/

Changelog: 

• Login system
  • Full backend rework
  • Lots of visual changes

Due to the loader update, some things changed in our forum as well:

• To buy a cheat again ("renew"), you can now directly go to our store and rebuy it from there (instead of having to renew an existing purchase)
  • You don't have to copy a key and enter it in the loader anymore to receive a subscription, the loader will automatically recognize your subs when you log in

HUGE Discount:

To apologize for the unexpected downtime & to make sure no one of you guys gets bored while staying at home, we decided to start a big discount in two stages:

(all times are GMT+2 / Central European Summer Time)

Stage 1: 50% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS until 14.04. 03:00 (next 48h)

• Code: "SORRY"

Stage 2: 35% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS until 19.04. 03:00 (5 days, starts after Stage 1 is over)

• Code: "COVID19"

The discount applies for Bitcoin as well as for CreditCard purchases in our store. Simply enter the code and it will reduce the price by the given %.

Automated Credit / Debitcard Payments:

After countless issues with PayPal we decided to remove it completely for now and instead accept CreditCard payments. Those can be done directly in our store, simply go to the store page, search for the CC payment option and head to checkout. After the payment, you receive a key which can be redeemed herehttps://proofcore.io/forums/redeem/

No need to wait for manual activation anymore, our payment system is automated & simple to use. We are happy to receive feedback from you guys as this is still in testing stage, if you have any issues please let me know immediately via PM on Discord or here.

Happy Easter 

Edited by Xenos
  • Jannik featured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Jannik12131 said:

Some personal thoughts:

Darky, the whole proofcore team and me hope we can make staying at home a bit more enjoyable for you guys like this. Even though our community has a very young average age, everyone of us has older people in their family or among their friends. For those, Covid-19 can be actually dangerous. There is no reason to be afraid or scared in any way, however, there is a reason why experts and politicians keep repeating one and the same thing: Stay at home, keep social distance. The more consequent each of us sticks to the rules, the sooner all of this will be over and in the end, less people will die and less businesses will go bankrupt. Celebrating "Corona Parties" or just ignoring it completely is disgusting, stupid, antisocial and disrespectful against all the people who still head to work every day to keep their countries running. Don't be an asshole. I know, the weather is beautiful (atleast it is in Germany rn) and we all would like to go out again, however, the infection peak is not reached yet and we need to stay strong. However, don't forget about your family and friends, especially not those who live alone, mostly older ones. Being lonely for such a long time can (and is) extremely depressing, especially if you're old. Just call your grandparents, parents or whoever, explain them how Skype/Facetime works or just talk to them via phone. I promise, you won't regret it ?

Ok, that's enough, I'm not a politician and I'm not planning on becoming one. However, I guess atleast a few hundred people will read this announcement (probably just the upper part until they find the discount code) and I believe it's not wrong to use this opportunity for a good cause from time to time. 

Guys just don't go out unless you really need to... Schools has been closed for the rest of the year for me... Honestly there are a lot of things I want to do just flatten the curve so we can go back to what we used to do.

• Memes unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Memes locked this topic