Arma 3 settings and features

Zerloxx

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Zerloxx said:

Hi All, I read in a post some features were not working. 

Any one have suggestion on settings to turn off and adjust for legit play?

Some functions were outdated, but got updated now. We recently (12.07) pushed a fix with new features.

Changelog:

• Added Proper Distance Slider for both ESP & Aimbot ( making em 0 will max both Just so If any of you guys wanna kill everyone in server with silent aim )
  • Added Search By Name for Weapon's and Magazine's ( https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_CfgWeapons_Weapons )
  • Added Prediction Checkbox to menu
  • Fixed Most Aimbot Bugs ( Disable Prediction If you still Have Issues )
  • Fixed Bugs with most Misc Features
  • Fixed Color Picker
  • Fixed Chest Aimbot

image (10).png

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, Zerloxx said:

Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to buy it. @Xenos Any suggestions for legit play? Are there setting guides somewhere? How do I figure out what can be detected and what not etc. Can Silent aim be detected?

I guess the best thing to do is just play as if somebody is watching you 24/7 and you won't go wrong. Don't do anything too obvious and you'll stay under the radar. We have a thread dedicated to sharing settings to get people started. There's settings for rage, semi-rage, legit, etc. You can also discuss things on our Discord, in the Arma channel, once you have an active subscription you get access to this sort of stuff. As for the cheat injection process, there's also a guide for that and it's very simple.