Why did you start cheating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For me it was Rust, had a hard time dealing with 8 man teams coming in and wiping my base as a solo player, so I got fed up of being rolled over all the time, so I went all in on Rust cheats. Could ID people before they approached my base, then when they started raiding, I could tell where they were and had a level playing ground.

I play passive with cheats, I only go after people who are coming after me as to not raise suspicion. 

World At War They Could Get On Spots A Normal Player Coudnt Get So I Strated Hacking There And Then (Only NoClip). The Aimbot And Esp That Came With Raging In R6 Because People Fried Me And Where Flying, Teleporting And Killing Me In Prep So Got Mad And Bought The First Most Detected Peas Of Shit And Got Banned In The First Game Didnt Even Kill Anyone.

Edited by N00BY
  • 1 month later...

I started cheating in R6 about 5 years ago because my opponents were obviously cheating and were too bad to hide it. 😅
After being in the  cheating scene for about half a year, I joined CSGO Hvh, which I actively played with friends for about 1 year and enjoyed very much.
Then I started cheating in almost every game I played, like Apex, PUBG, Fortnite, etc. 😁

Edited by t0mson
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started with Dayz about 6 or 7 years ago. I'm working and I don't have a lot of time left. I don't want to spend all day collecting items and die in 5 minutes, yes, this is the structure of the game and the theme that makes it beautiful is survival, but I don't have a lot of time and I don't want to spend all my time on the game and lose everything in 5 minutes and throw away my whole day

• 4 months later...

My old brother was part of Bug, Hack clans since i remember.

Back in the days, he learn me play 1.5 and provide me some good tool how to be best 😄

We were playing together long years from CS, WOW and XY games where we were hacking together and also with his friends (best was WOW - full guild of hackers & buggers in one place) .

We was enjoying every single game with hax, after my 18 i started to work on my career so i stopped gaming for like 6-7 years (i was playing really just little).

After i get a good job (mostly home based) get wife, family and everything, i started playing when everybody fall asleep (PUBG, CS, FORT, LOL... everything).

Together im this industry already around 14 Years so met a lot of providers, helped alot of projects, so being good jorney.

Big UP for this community.

S.

I started because it became apparent that a lot of top players were either cheating themselves or playing with cheaters directly to boost their stats. I don't have the time to sit and play 16 hours a day just to have a chance at competing against them, so I took it upon myself to "amplify" my skill. Instead of getting shit on for the 3-4 hours a day I have time to play, I do the shitting, feel joy, and carry the bros to the top.