My introduction

Timber

Hey there,

Since there's no introduction section I figured I would do it here. Hope that's fine!

My name's Marcel and I'm gaming since basically all my life. I've also been cheating since years. I've had a small break but I'm continuing dominiation since a while now.
Also, I love dogs too much. My dream is to work in a dog hotel :D. They are just the best things alive.

I'm really desperate for a working DayZ cheat. That's why I'm registering here and I hope my application will turn out positive.

Also, I want to join the community. I'm very interested in getting to know the community and be an active guy, not just use the cheats and disappear :D. And no, I'm not saying that just to get my hands on the cheats.

That's all I have to say to be honest.. ? I hope you welcome me here! ?

On 2/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, Timber said:

Hey there,

Since there's no introduction section I figured I would do it here. Hope that's fine!

My name's Marcel and I'm gaming since basically all my life. I've also been cheating since years. I've had a small break but I'm continuing dominiation since a while now.
Also, I love dogs too much. My dream is to work in a dog hotel :D. They are just the best things alive.

I'm really desperate for a working DayZ cheat. That's why I'm registering here and I hope my application will turn out positive.

Also, I want to join the community. I'm very interested in getting to know the community and be an active guy, not just use the cheats and disappear :D. And no, I'm not saying that just to get my hands on the cheats.

That's all I have to say to be honest.. ? I hope you welcome me here! ?

Well you definitely came to the right community for a good cheat haha hope you're enjoying it. What is your favourite dog breed? i have 2 german shepherds 

Edited by Kopfner
  • 3 weeks later...

I come from China. Cheating from the age of 12. I'm 26 years old now. Some of them have tried to cheat. But I can't beat anyone. So I started to cheat again. I love this website. It's just that my English is not good. But it doesn't matter. I still love every one of your staff. You're fine. The team is also very good. I have submitted my application. I look forward to being your family. I love everyone here.