PUBG Legit Hacking #1

DeQuex

• 10 months later...

This is the only PUBG video I can see for the hack to see, so thank you for that and nice video but I have to tell you something:

This was in no way "Legit Hacking", you are in FPP at times when you shouldn't be, and you are tracking clearly through the walls, and the kill for the victory was too obvious.

Some pointers if you want to make it look more legit:

You should not be in FPP behind cover if you are playing TPP mode (90% of the time people who do that get reported and banned).

Do not ever look at someone directly at the middle of your screen when you are cheating, just look straight through the door and scan left right constantly don't focus at all until you actually see him/show up on your screen.

In that last fight, you should have just died, that made it way too obvious that you were cheating.

other than that thank you for the preview of the cheat.

1 hour ago, Trollbears said:

This is the only PUBG video I can see for the hack to see, so thank you for that and nice video but I have to tell you something:

This was in no way "Legit Hacking", you are in FPP at times when you shouldn't be, and you are tracking clearly through the walls, and the kill for the victory was too obvious.

Some pointers if you want to make it look more legit:

You should not be in FPP behind cover if you are playing TPP mode (90% of the time people who do that get reported and banned).

Do not ever look at someone directly at the middle of your screen when you are cheating, just look straight through the door and scan left right constantly don't focus at all until you actually see him/show up on your screen.

In that last fight, you should have just died, that made it way too obvious that you were cheating.

other than that thank you for the preview of the cheat.

I didn't banned since 1 year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...