SPOOFER/RESET

mooncakee14

Question

Do i need to get my own spoofer? does it come with one? do i need to reset my hardware as i have a new pc never been banned or used cheats before

is it easy to set up? i have never done this, i am looking to purchase 30 day on friday for apex

i have the required windows 11 etc.

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, mooncakee14 said:

Do i need to get my own spoofer? does it come with one? do i need to reset my hardware as i have a new pc never been banned or used cheats before

is it easy to set up? i have never done this, i am looking to purchase 30 day on friday for apex

i have the required windows 11 etc.

comes with a spoofer very easy to use just follow the instructions once you buy 

• Administrator
On 5/27/2024 at 11:31 PM, mooncakee14 said:

thank you for the response will i still need to reset my hardware before use despite no bans?

You dont need a spoofer unless you are already HWID banned. Only our Apex cheat comes with an spoofer.

For most games having Raid0 enabled or a permanent spoof after you got hwid banned is more than enough.

Feel free to ask, mentioning the game you want to play in.

13 hours ago, Xenos said:

You dont need a spoofer unless you are already HWID banned. Only our Apex cheat comes with an spoofer.

For most games having Raid0 enabled or a permanent spoof after you got hwid banned is more than enough.

Feel free to ask, mentioning the game you want to play in.

Thankyou for letting me know i only want to play apex so thats great, my only question is will i still to do a HWID reset to install your programme?

• Administrator
10 hours ago, mooncakee14 said:

Thankyou for letting me know i only want to play apex so thats great, my only question is will i still to do a HWID reset to install your programme?

No its not needed.