Verification

Quadral

Question

Hello,

I understand prior to purchasing the cheat tool; verification ID is required. I also understand this is to prevent EAC/Respawn from Reverse Engineering your tool and thus becoming detected.

I would love to purchase this tool, but I feel cautious providing my passport and ID - I work in a field where this wouldn't be condemned.

Is there any-other methods I could provide proof I am a legit person?

I am available on discord.

Thank you

9 answers to this question

I would like to make a suggestion.

It would be beneficial if verification can be done externally, e.g Striple "Know your customer" - that way people like myself can feel comfortable and safe providing verification.

Handling sensitive (in this instance ID) needs security protocols implemented, and I cannot see any FAQ stating how you store this information. Also I don't trust wordpress!

• Community Manager
4 hours ago, Quadral said:

I would like to make a suggestion.

It would be beneficial if verification can be done externally, e.g Striple "Know your customer" - that way people like myself can feel comfortable and safe providing verification.

Handling sensitive (in this instance ID) needs security protocols implemented, and I cannot see any FAQ stating how you store this information. Also I don't trust wordpress!

• We're not a part of Stripe and for all we know, people might have a way to bypass KYC on such platforms. If you search for "verified Stripe accounts" you can see people selling them across various forums.
  • I understand you not trusting Wordpress, it's a good job we don't use it. 
  • There's more information about why we require verification, what we ask for, etc.: https://proofcore.io/forums/topic/23773-all-about-proofcore-id-verification/

I understand ID verification seems a bit scary and that's only natural if you don't know how our particular system works. If you follow the guidance I've written, not only is it safe, but even if I was some sort of shady person (I'm not!), your ID cannot be used for any other purpose what-so-ever. We've been doing this for years with no problems at all.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

25 minutes ago, Silverback said:
  • We're not a part of Stripe and for all we know, people might have a way to bypass KYC on such platforms. If you search for "verified Stripe accounts" you can see people selling them across various forums.
  • I understand you not trusting Wordpress, it's a good job we don't use it. 
  • There's more information about why we require verification, what we ask for, etc.: https://proofcore.io/forums/topic/23773-all-about-proofcore-id-verification/

I understand ID verification seems a bit scary and that's only natural if you don't know how our particular system works. If you follow the guidance I've written, not only is it safe, but even if I was some sort of shady person (I'm not!), your ID cannot be used for any other purpose what-so-ever. We've been doing this for years with no problems at all.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you replying, appreciate the response.

I do have a couple of more questions (I do want to purchase this!) - Are we able to take this discussion via Discord?

• Community Manager
16 hours ago, Quadral said:

Thank you replying, appreciate the response.

I do have a couple of more questions (I do want to purchase this!) - Are we able to take this discussion via Discord?

Absolutely, add me, my Discord username is proofcore