[FN] A Few questions

1337nfl

Question

7 answers to this question

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, 1337nfl said:

so its no good for snipers then

If you move your mouse a bit yourself with the aimbot, its still possible to hit with snipers. Prediction will get added very soon.

3 hours ago, Xenos said:

If you move your mouse a bit yourself with the aimbot, its still possible to hit with snipers. Prediction will get added very soon.

ah okay, ill wait for it to be added, I play at range  most games so $60 is a bit steep for me atm, if there was a week key ID try it or Esp only that would be great but ill wait. thanks for the information 

2 minutes ago, 1337nfl said:

ah okay, ill wait for it to be added, I play at range  most games so $60 is a bit steep for me atm, if there was a week key ID try it or Esp only that would be great but ill wait. thanks for the information 

Just so you know $60'a month is a fair price for a high quality fortnite cheat, Most Fortnite Cheats are being sold for +$150 a month And they constantly Get hit, Proofcore Never got hit Since the Begining of Testing Which Started at May 2023. Also We are currently working on Prediction For Aimbot.

4 minutes ago, Death's Dance said:

Just so you know $60'a month is a fair price for a high quality fortnite cheat, Most Fortnite Cheats are being sold for +$150 a month And they constantly Get hit, Proofcore Never got hit Since the Begining of Testing Which Started at May 2023. Also We are currently working on Prediction For Aimbot.

yes it is a good price, just missing a key feature for me thats why its steep for me