Dayz HWID

Skanzi

Question

On tuesday i bought a dayz hack from another website, and after a lengthy installing process, i finally got the hack to work on dayz.

I then played on an official server for a couple of hours only using ESP, logged out for a break, and when i logged back in my account was global banned.

I dont know if it was me doing something stupid when injecting the hack or that the hack was just not very good.

My question is regarding HWID, how do i know if i have been HWID banned?

Or should i always just assume that i need to change all my hardware IDs after a global ban, because i want to buy dayz again on another account and try proofcore's hack.

Would i have to play with an VPN from now on so the new account wont get banned aswell?

Basicly my question is how can i play dayz again without getting banned.

4 answers to this question

For Dayz it self you are probably not hwid banned. But you need to play with a vpn because servers can see your banned account and ban you again from their server or the wil watch you 24/7. I don’t really know how cftool works but I think only a vpn wil be fine. About the cheat you used: it’s probably a public cheat and most if not all public cheats are detected or get detected every 3 days or so. 

• Administrator

@Skanzi battlelog is a known scam. 

You got global banned by BattlEye. DayZ rarely HWID bans, if you want to test it out just buy a new account or a cracked one and play on it for a while.

You might need to change your IP, in case the servers banned your IP. If you played on official servers only, you should be fine.

Our cheat has been undetected for the past 2-3 years.