Important: ID verification system + future projects

Xenos

• Administrator

Hello!

I am very excited to finally make this announcement. Even though there has not been much information from our side, we have been working hard for the past weeks (and months) and it's time to finally announce the changes that we did. Since I don't want to bore you with a long and complicated text, I'll try to reduce everything to the most important facts. First things first:

ID verification: Some of you might have already noticed it, ID verification started. All "Customers", no matter if they had an active sub or not, have been moved to a group named "Former Customers". Everyone who had the role "Verified" before has been moved to "Member" again. The ID verification system works very similar to the application system that we had before, except for the fact that we also ask for a selfie with your ID now. You create a thread with your application, we read and accept/deny it and give you a certain role that allows you to buy our cheats. However, this time, everyone needs to pass the ID verification, even existing customers that had a subscription when the cheats went down for the last time. We know, some people might not be happy with this, but this is the only option that we have right now to keep providing safe and stable cheats to all of our customers. We treat all sensitive data very carefully, noone except administrators (darky and me) has or will ever have access to those. You can find more information regarding the verification process here: https://www.proofcore.io/index.php?/forum/17-apply-here/

If you are an existing customer who had sub time left when it went down, you can request compensation after you got verified.

We can't make any exceptions with this, everyone needs to pass the verification (again), no matter for how long you have been a customer.

Future projects: Currently, our highest priority is to bring back Arma 3. Due to the new bypass that we use it needs to be adapted to it first which will take some extra time. Apex will come back as well, we can't give any ETA for it yet. Our coder and friend @mark.xo also developed a cheat for Escape from Tarkov that is basically ready for release, however, it needs to be updated for our new bypass as well. Furthermore, we plan to be one of the first providers to release a cheat for the brand-new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which came out some hours ago. We will share more information regarding that as soon as it's ready.

All in all, those should be some really great news for all proofcore members. We know, requesting IDs from users is a very drastic step but we are by far not the only provider who does that and it will turn this community into an even better place. As soon as you are verified, you can buy our DayZ cheat which is for sale again now! Below you can find some screenshots that I took today:

Unbe44na555nnt.thumb.PNG.176ac827122a01b92b2ad444fac15be4.PNG

• Jannik unfeatured and unpinned this topic