Does PUBG hack work in internet cafe ?

bunabbb

Question

5 answers to this question

Well internet cafes just run normal PCs as far as Im aware. Some might lock the installation of new software. Im also think most wont let you disable the antivirus stuff or mess with BIOS stuff to disable Secure Boot.

And if you change the PC all the time the HWID changes too and the cheats are bounded to your HWID. Been a long time since I was here but this should be correct.

On 8/24/2022 at 3:26 AM, Timber said:

Well internet cafes just run normal PCs as far as Im aware. Some might lock the installation of new software. Im also think most wont let you disable the antivirus stuff or mess with BIOS stuff to disable Secure Boot.

And if you change the PC all the time the HWID changes too and the cheats are bounded to your HWID. Been a long time since I was here but this should be correct.

Yes, i have tried two different cheat for PUBG. One run well, and the other one will cause bluescreen to my PC after 20 minutes.

Thanks for you answer, I will give it a try on proofcore and I will give feedback afterward.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:27 AM, N00BY said:

Yes if you change your hwid you need a reset. It’s the best undetected cheat out here but I suggest that you get a pc yourself it will be much easier. 

The HWID remain the same, the only way to overcome it by playing on the exact PC until the chears worn off.

thanks for you answer, i will give it a try on this cheat and give a feedback soon!