Finding a DayZ Cheat

Hey I have been looking around for like 6 months, for DayZ cheats, but cheats which are undetected for a long time so you can closet cheat on servers and etc, I have bought from many places like battleco, i want cheats, and etc, they're always detected, and I mean like hour or so max and you're banned, I don't know where to look or what not, but I see this website (proofcore), but I like to have honestly.. If its undetected and works 24/7 and has good life of undetectability, I'd be a recurring customer, but every place is unfaithful, could I speak to someone from here personally? 

I've bought many BE cheats, like ark for example was undetected for 7 months, before it got detected, which is fine, that is good for a BE cheat, but I don't want something detected instantly or not even a month, if that makes sense? 

I don't want to feel like I am coming across as a dickhead, its just every cheating website provider,  I have joined/bought subscriptions for has always been a liar,  owner of another site, said the dayz cheat was undetected for 1.5 years, but I got banned within the hour, and they replied with, it was my fault? and refused to refund, or reimburse my subscription so I could try it again, as the time had ran out, 

I've been using dayZ on rearmed for like a year and its been completely fine. The last detection was in 2020.  I have been admin banned on a few accounts i've raged on but in terms of actual detection the cheat isn't detected at all. 

Also, if you do post an application and pass and get verified then make sure you don't join the discord with the same discord you are in rearmed or lone survivor discords etc, there is an admin from rearmed in the discord somewhere who bans people if they have the same IGN as they do in proofcore discord or if they are in the proofcore discord and rearmed. 

2 hours ago, Kopfner said:

I've been using dayZ on rearmed for like a year and its been completely fine. The last detection was in 2020.  I have been admin banned on a few accounts i've raged on but in terms of actual detection the cheat isn't detected at all. 

Also, if you do post an application and pass and get verified then make sure you don't join the discord with the same discord you are in rearmed or lone survivor discords etc, there is an admin from rearmed in the discord somewhere who bans people if they have the same IGN as they do in proofcore discord or if they are in the proofcore discord and rearmed. 

Yeah I would've thought this already, always some admin, trying to do sneaky work, thanks for the reply mate.

• 2 weeks later...