Very minimalist, but a little indistinguishable from being behind a bunker

item esp:10/10

Shortcut keys are customizable so you can have a better experience

aimbot: 6/10

If the recoil control can work alone, it would be perfect

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aimbot: 10/7

1. The aimbot seemed human to me. not exaggerated. (not risky. As long as you don't exaggerate)

ESP View: 10/3

1. ESP NO Bone. I can barely see the enemy's movements. (important, very)
  2. ESP weapon attachment is not fully visible, showing some attachments. no barrel tip or others.. (this is missing)
  3. ESP armament: The in-game FPS is LOWER as it is in text format. Fortunately, it is closed and opened with the "Home" button. Actually it would be healthier to have "Icon" for performance... (just a suggestion.)

Misc: 10/1

1. Menu configuration No Save button. It's hard to rearrange every time you try...
  2. The Spectetor look always acts like 1-2 people are watching me when I get in the car. It disappears when you get out of the car. :)) it's driving me crazy.. I think it's stuck..

Do you know what happened after 1 month of use with all this? I didn't eat any ban for 1 month (because I didn't exaggerate). It's not like the cheats I used before. It came very well.  Thanks "ProofCore"

still no ban. very good. 🙂 I've been using it for 1 month. I think it's because it's private and it's very well coded. He gave an experience beyond the legend...

The ban part is somewhat relative. If you play exaggeratedly, this will change against you. When I saw the people watching me, I immediately put the "home" button in passive mode and behaved as if there was no one... If you play smart, there is no problem... The program is solid..

24 minutes ago, HexProsper said:
  • ESP NO Bone. I can barely see the enemy's movements. (important, very)

It's not gonna be added cuz It causes performance issues

ESP armament: The in-game FPS is LOWER as it is in text format. Fortunately, it is closed and opened with the "Home" button. Actually it would be healthier to have "Icon" for performance... (just a suggestion.)

That's exactly why skeleton esp is not going to be added and Drawing Icons causes more performance issues.

Menu configuration No Save button. It's hard to rearrange every time you try...

Not going to be added due to security reasons.

- Thanks for your review

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...