Dead Side Cheat Review

DEAD SIDE

I knew nothing of this game until i saw the cheat was released on this website, but man am i glad i know about it now. This game is so very promising and will be on my radar for the next coming months while it is continued to be developed. Currently in early access and no game breaking bugs that i have experienced so far but with a lot of hours of game play to be had even in its current stage of development. This could be bigger than dayz when it reaches its 1.0 version and is released.

CHEAT FEATURES

PLAYER ESP

BANDIT & CANNIBAL ESP

ITEM ESP

AIM BOT

NO RECOIL

REDUCED SWAY

INSTANT HIT

NO SPREAD

SPEEDHACK

ESP - 9/10

The esp for this cheat is great, while you cant customize it, it covers everything you could possibly want to see in the game. From players to a fucking hammer, its got it highlighted and visible. The range on the esp is also great, 350 ish meters is a huge radius in this game and allows you to constantly be aware of who and whats around you.

AIM BOT / MISC WEAPON CONTROL 7/10

The aim bot works great, only downside is the smoothing function, because if a player is moving you wont hit them with the aim bot, but if they're standing still, they're dead as a door nail. The misc weapon control functions (No recoil, No spread, Reduced sway, and instant hit.) Work perfectly, no issues with them at all. It makes the game a point and click shooter which is what you wanted when you purchase a cheat like this.

SPEED HACK 9/10

The speed hack function is a beautiful feature that comes with the cheat, allowing you to move 2.5x your normal speed. This makes playing solo even that much easier when you're able to kill one person in a group and run off and get behind the other before they even have time to react to your first kill. This is personally my second favorite function (just after the misc weapon controls) in this whole cheat. It makes wiping a whole squad so much fun, watching them panic with the esp as their friend's die one by one, its beautiful, and truly brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart to toy with them. 

OVERALL RATING - 10/10

This cheat is fucking phenomenal, being priced at 20 bucks a month is a godsend for this cheat and a true deal. All the features in this cheat combine to make for a wonderfully fun time. It gives you the feeling of being the apex predator hunting your prey and it is exactly what i look for when i purchase a cheat. Looking forward to playing this game, with this cheat as it is further developed. Cant wait to see what the devs have for rust, because when the rust cheat comes out, that's my next purchase.