APEX cheat PC requirement

Hello, my bios settings have locked due to flashing my bios and I am unable to disable secure boot. Will this be an issue when trying to use the cheat? Or will I be able to use this cheat with secure boot enabled? 

thanks! 

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Liti said:

Hello, my bios settings have locked due to flashing my bios and I am unable to disable secure boot. Will this be an issue when trying to use the cheat? Or will I be able to use this cheat with secure boot enabled? 
thanks! 

For some users its required to disable secure boot. If you run Windows 11 22H2 it should work but I cant promise it. Else you can try Windows 10 21H2.

Hi Xenos, thank you for the response. Is it possible to purchase a one day key to check that I am able to use this product? If it does I’ll end up getting the one month sub. Just don’t want to waste $27 just to find out that it won’t work because I cannot disable SB. 

Thanks! 

• Administrator
On 5/19/2024 at 4:34 AM, Liti said:

Hi Xenos, thank you for the response. Is it possible to purchase a one day key to check that I am able to use this product? If it does I’ll end up getting the one month sub. Just don’t want to waste $27 just to find out that it won’t work because I cannot disable SB. 

Thanks! 

Sorry, we dont offer trials or 1 day subscriptions. Just play the game legit without any cheat. If you get shadow banned you are in a SB loop. If you dont get SB, you can purchase the cheat without any risk. 🙂 

Our cheat and aimbot doesnt cause any SB by itself.