Apex help and advice please.

I'm new to these services, before being recommended proofcore, i tried another vendor before and literally lost my main account after the first game. I made a new EA account and it seems to be working after one day so i don't think its a hardware ban.

I formatted windows and installed the supported version.

A few questions.

Do i need to wait a bit before i purchase proofcore to let the new EA account age a bit?

Can i use controller?

Does it work with steam?

Ive followed all of the other set up instructions, just wanted to know the answers to these questions before i jump in.

Sorry if these questions have been answered before i cant seem to find anything related.

Thanks in advanced.

31 minutes ago, detz said:

Do i need to wait a bit before i purchase proofcore to let the new EA account age a bit?

No you don't and You don't need to worry about hwid bans We have a working spoofer Included just for Apex

Can i use controller?

Yes but you need a third party program to bind aimbot keybinds to your controller

Does it work with steam?

We only Support EA App, Steam Version of the game is different so It's not supported.

2 hours ago, Death's Dance said:

No you don't and You don't need to worry about hwid bans We have a working spoofer Included just for Apex

Yes but you need a third party program to bind aimbot keybinds to your controller

We only Support EA App, Steam Version of the game is different so It's not supported.

oh so can I use something like reWASD and these aimbot features will still work? That's like my main concern since other sites say controller isn't supported even if reWASD was used. Which is why I'm here

15 minutes ago, klutch said:

oh so can I use something like reWASD and these aimbot features will still work? That's like my main concern since other sites say controller isn't supported even if reWASD was used. Which is why I'm here

It should.

Just now, Death's Dance said:

It should.

That's good to know. I'll be getting reWASD after getting confirmed here and getting an apex cheat. Really want to try it out if thats possible!