Apex (Winver and Spoofer)

ThatGuy

Question

Hi,

I noticed it mentioned support for Win11 22H2 but not win10 22H2? Is this a mistake? It does not make much sense to me.

secondly, can you point me to a good and undetected spoofer? Most i find online dont seem very trustworthy and i'd rather not pay a subscription for a spoofer, just to get my pc HWID banned anyways.

Thanks

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Hi,

I noticed it mentioned support for Win11 22H2 but not win10 22H2? Is this a mistake? It does not make much sense to me.

secondly, can you point me to a good and undetected spoofer? Most i find online dont seem very trustworthy and i'd rather not pay a subscription for a spoofer, just to get my pc HWID banned anyways.

Thanks

Hello, We Actually Recently Added Support for Windows 10 22h2, Win 11 22h2 was already supported before, and Proofcore apex has a built in spoofer so you don't have to buy from a third party seller, It's included in the price you are paying for the cheat.

Holy Granoli,

Thats dope and it has full coverage? (the spoofer)  I know its a somewhat a dumb question, but if theres anything i gotta cover on my own, its good to know. I prefer to keep my hardware unbanned whenever i play legit on my second account.

while im at it, might aswell ask these aswell
Will it ever support steam version?
Where do i get the defender disabler? i've used two links ive found on the site so far, none works. (No adblock or anything interfering on my end).

On 10/22/2023 at 1:44 PM, ThatGuy said:

while im at it, might aswell ask these aswell
Will it ever support steam version?
Where do i get the defender disabler? i've used two links ive found on the site so far, none works. (No adblock or anything interfering on my end).

Just play on EA. I read that supporting both doesnt make a lot of sense for them.

There is a support tool on the discord but you can also use Defender Control. https://www.sordum.org/9480/defender-control-v2-1/