Dayz ban

• Administrator

@washedupted Hey, as I see you never used our DayZ Cheat. Since I dont know if you got banned by BattlEye or from a Server with the different cheat you used:

• BattlEye Ban: Just buy a new account and you will be fine. HWID bans are very rare, so only if you get immediately banned on a new account without cheats you might need a perm/temp spoofer (elusion.cc for example) or better: Raid0. Pay once for 1-2 SSDs and you will be safe from BattlEye HWID Bans forever.
  • Server Ban: Usually those servers share their ban list and got others tools (CFTools) to detect you again on new accounts. You will need to change your IP (restart your router if you got dynamic IP), a new clean steam profile and username. 

Our DayZ Cheat has been undetected for years so you should be safe with us. https://proofcore.io/status/

Hey, thanks for the reply. So a server admin had caught me cheating as I was using the Satan 5 dayz cheat. However the magic bullet was buggy and got me caught. They did taunt me and said good luck getting back as I would need new hardware lol but this won't be the case? New acc and vpn?

• Administrator
22 hours ago, washedupted said:

Hey, thanks for the reply. So a server admin had caught me cheating as I was using the Satan 5 dayz cheat. However the magic bullet was buggy and got me caught. They did taunt me and said good luck getting back as I would need new hardware lol but this won't be the case? New acc and vpn?

Yes, new account, get a new IP (VPN might be blocked so you would need residential proxy/VPN) or just ask your ISP and also clear steam profile/game file. 

We have a randomization option on the magic bullets so you should be safe. But always watch out for active admins.

• Administrator
19 hours ago, washedupted said:

Got a new account and used a vpn. Was getting kicked from all servers "battleeye" not sure if it was the vpn, possible hwid ban or not clearly dayz files 

Since you are verified, feel free to join our Discord and create a ticket to look closer in your case.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, washedupted said:

You were right sorry! I hadn't deleted all my files from the time I got banned. Deleted them, reset ip, got a fresh account and was able to play. Thank you for your help 🙂

Good to hear.