Unable to puchase

So im unable to purchase.  My card declines the purchase from the site.  No idea why.  
I really dont want to F around with bitcoin and bitcoin wallets and all this nonsense.  Why cant it just work?  Fuck this is frustrating man.  

• Administrator
On 2/5/2023 at 11:44 AM, xepheon said:

So im unable to purchase.  My card declines the purchase from the site.  No idea why.  
I really dont want to F around with bitcoin and bitcoin wallets and all this nonsense.  Why cant it just work?  Fuck this is frustrating man.  

Your bank is blocking the payment. Ask your bank why. Might be limited or exceeded its monthly limit.

On 2/5/2023 at 4:58 AM, gator said:

You can try to contact mark

Thanks for the reply. 
Mind if I ask who Mark is? And how might I contact him? 

Im new to all of this man  😕  I appreciate any help.  

15 hours ago, Xenos said:

Your bank is blocking the payment. Ask your bank why. Might be limited or exceeded its monthly limit.

Yeah I called and asked, they basically said they dont allow payment through shady sites.   I asked if I could manually allow the payment, they said no, apparently these types of websites  (or something)  have given the bank too many problems with scams and charge backs so they dont even allow it anymore.  

I tried buying a prepaid cash card, it didnt work either.  
So the only other option is bitcoin then I guess.  Damn.  I have no clue how that all works either.  Ill look into it at some point.  

IDK how to edit my previous post, or if I even can, but I wanted to clarify that my bank didnt specifically say this site had issues with scams in the past or anything, but they said sites LIKE this one have been an issue, I forgot the term they used but I assume its because its not a .com website?  Essentially they said they found it suspicious.  

I just cant believe my bank just told me I wasnt allowed to spend my money where I wanted to spend my money.  What a time to be alive.  
So is this not normal then?  Were all you guys able to just simply run your debit/credit card and have access??   

I really didnt want to, but I tried another website, my bank refused the sale over there too.  

Okay, im gonna try and look into bitcoin and crap again.  Patience isnt one of my strengths.   

• Administrator

You can contact Mar1k here: https://proofcore.io/forums/topic/15836-proofcoreio-purchase-cheats-here-purchase-with-paypalbank-cards-cc-sofort-skrill-alipay-paysafecard-revolut-loyalty-discount/

He is also active on our discord Server.

As for the blocked credit card payment, they are trolling you. There is no way for them to know for which website you are going to spend the money to unless its a large website with a known identifier. 

I finally got ahold od Mar1k  (thanks xenos) , got my bank to allow the charge with Zen.  
Now I cant even access the launcher, its saying im not authorized to access the account.  So.... I made a ticket about it and I wait again. 
Is my timer running out on my subscription while I wait for them to authorize me to use the launcher?