DayZ anticheat

Hello

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough as to walk me through the anti-cheat for DayZ or link me any threads made on this? I have been closet cheating in CSGO for over 5 years now, without suffering any player-related bans. CSGO has a system called overwatch which sends your recent gameplay to other players to review if reported enough times, I'm wondering if DayZ has anything like that and/or what to watch out for. I'm very very new to DayZ, literally bought the game a couple days ago so I know nothing about it so far. If anyone has any tips or tricks I'd appreciate it tremendously.

Dayz

only battleye, server admins.

no overwatch but they do have admins and they can f you over. I have cheated for a few months and never got banned but if you get banned you get banned from a lot of servers because they share banlists. 

13 minutes ago, N00BY said:

Dayz

only battleye, server admins.

no overwatch but they do have admins and they can f you over. I have cheated for a few months and never got banned but if you get banned you get banned from a lot of servers because they share banlists. 

Thanks, thats good to know. Do you know if the server admins just switch from person to person and view gameplay? Or is there any correlation with like how many kills you get or something like that?

Either way I know the basics of closet cheating so I think Ill be alr, just trying to get some background knowledge in on this game so I know when to be extra careful and so forth

Btw if anyone is down to play my discord is c4ptainism#0001

I suck ass at this game (for now) but I'm a solid team player

They can’t switch but they can change there name and set there character some were with really good loot you will attack and shot a invisible admin. If you want to see how admins go to work lookup: AnarchyHD on yt. Look for the videos: admin makes a cheater rage. Or thinks like that because he isn’t making admin videos anymore.

and use the something to look out for is CFTool because the cab see what body part you hit so don’t shoot all headshots because you wil be banned.

Edited by N00BY