Controller

Teddybear55

Question

I have a Xbox series X controller that I use on pc. Can I use a controller with your cheats playing call of duty? Do any of your call of duty cheats come with anti recoil? Last question is will I get banned from using this cheat? This is my first time purchasing and just doing research? I was shadowed banned (for talking crazy to player)  last week but I check today and It says I’m all clear. Just want to know if your cheats come with something to help from getting banned. Thanks!

IMG_5404.jpeg

1 answer to this question

Controllers aren't officially supported but you can use a mapping tool so that the controller can act as a keyboard/mouse input for the aimbot to work

Recoil amount depends on how the cheat is set-up. High smooth = more recoil as the aimbot wont be as snappy as will act as an assist | Low smooth = snappier and more direct pretty much eliminating recoil

Cheat has been UD throughout all the COD games it been released for. Getting shadow banned is due to too many reports and unfortunately cant be stopped unless your gameplay stops being sus, many people abuse this feature say if theyre in a 5 man stack they'll just all spam report giving you an instant shadowban with a review coming in 3-7 days