Hello and welcome to my detailed review of Apex Legends after spending a solid 1.5 months immersing myself in the game.

Firstly, I'd like to talk about the ESP. My experience with the ESP has been overwhelmingly positive. It's impressively well-integrated and comes with a range of handy features that significantly enhance gameplay. I've noticed no issues with lag or bugs, which is commendable. Specifically, the Item ESP functionality stands out for its reliability and efficiency, consistently proving to be a valuable tool during matches.

Moving on to the Aimbot. The precision and assistance it provides can be quite game-changing. However, I've observed some inconsistencies, particularly when the 'Visible Only' setting is activated. In these instances, the Aimbot tends to flick in random directions where there are no enemies, which can be quite jarring and, frankly, gives off a somewhat sketchy impression. This is something that might need a bit of tweaking to ensure smoother gameplay.

Regarding the Radar feature, I must mention that I haven't really utilized it in my gameplay. Therefore, I don't feel qualified to comment on its effectiveness or impact.

To wrap it up, after a thorough and extended experience with the game, my overall rating for Apex Legends would be a solid 7 out of 10. The game delivers a robust and engaging experience, but there are areas, particularly with some of the more advanced features like the Aimbot, where there's room for improvement. Despite these minor setbacks, the game has been an enjoyable journey, and I look forward to seeing how it evolves in the future.

• 1 month later...