Arma 3 Exile

On 12/29/2023 at 4:29 AM, Resa1989 said:
Is anyone here currently using Arma 3 hack on an Exile server with Infistar? I have a few questions.
 How long they have been there. Is there a function that allows me to see admins who are watching me, i.e. a warning or something?

Not that I know of, and some peoples names turn green while others do not. From what I have witnessed, I believe those that are green are admins/mods but I’m not entirely sure. Would be nice to see if a support member knows.

The cheat itself is quite safe to use since it’s been undetected for a long time. I would not use the aimbot at all, smart bullets basically turns the bullet to the enemy you are locked onto and admins can see the trajectory change of the bullets using bullet tracing. I tested this in scenario missions, so it’s easy to tell if your cheating if they turn on bullet tracing view.

The aimbot also has no smoothing features, just locks. It’s in accurate and aims to the side of the enemy rather than on them (except for third person). If they’re spectating you they can see this lock, but if the cheat had smoothing it’d be harder to see since the admin spectating script is actually off and isn’t a perfect 1:1 view. By this I mean an admin spectating you doesn’t have the same FOV as you and often your guns will show no recoil or sway (even if you’re playing without cheats). The spectate tool is just a script, it’s not built into the game naturally thus it’s not perfect and the simple addition of smoothing can make you appear legit through spectators. Locking on however is so abrupt a person watching can easily tell.