Question about Pubg Hack

Hey guys, i am a first time cheater and I wanted to buy the Pubg Hack.

Since its my first time I would love to get some questions answered.

1. I only want to use ESP how much could I play before getting banned? Like I would only toggle it on when Im not aware where the Enemys are and then toggle it off again once im certain of their location.

2. If I create an alt account is the first ban a HWID ban?

3. Could I protect my HWID with a Spoofer beforehand? And like what spoofers or Options do I have?

I have legit 0 exp with these things so I'd love to hear from some more experienced cheaters.

Thank you and take care!

1 hour ago, kaptainpopo said:

Hey guys, i am a first time cheater and I wanted to buy the Pubg Hack.

Since its my first time I would love to get some questions answered.

1. I only want to use ESP how much could I play before getting banned? Like I would only toggle it on when Im not aware where the Enemys are and then toggle it off again once im certain of their location.

2. If I create an alt account is the first ban a HWID ban?

3. Could I protect my HWID with a Spoofer beforehand? And like what spoofers or Options do I have?

I have legit 0 exp with these things so I'd love to hear from some more experienced cheaters.

Thank you and take care!

I've been playing with the cheese ESP/Aimbot activated for almost a month now. I received two 24-hour player report bans during this time, but I managed to get unbanned and continue playing without any issues. It seems like I was frequently reported for my high kill count, which is quite amusing kekw

If you've never cheated in PUBG before, there's no need to worry about a HWID ban. When I received a 24-hour ban, I simply used a purchased alternate account with PUBG Plus and was able to play without any problems

Yes, you can use a spoofer to protect your HWID, but make sure to verify if the spoofer is compatible with your Windows version to avoid any issues