[Honest Review] of DayZ Cheat

I have now been Cheating pretty much everyday in Dayz for nearly 700 hours on my account and I have got 3 Bans on 3 servers and 3 Unbans  Because of the lovely feature "Stream Proof"
Battle-Eye 0 bans so thats perfect. - So "proof" it is pretty secure and that's the most important thing!

Aimbot: It works, the only thing that's a huge drawdown is the only 2 options of a Hit-Target.
The aimbot is pretty simple and not that advanced stuff we know like CSGO Aimbot
I would like it to have a Randomness feature so when you shoot its not only 100% hitting the same Hitbox "X" Head/Body - This will help to stay even more undetected do to a Feature the admins have Called " Hit-Zone" 
A statistic that's being made of where X bullets hit on X target = output X %. and if it looks like 10 bullet shots 80% HS 20% MISS. - you get the point.

Add a feature that only enables the aimbot to target players Inside FOV. If. Only Target visible 

Maybe also a feature where it shoots a closed target from "Meters" and not the FOV.
I shot a guy 700m away cus it target him and not the guy 100m in front ://///

ESP:  It works. I think the text is a little too big for my liking. Yes i know dayz have some long ass names
Would like a COLOR "A" Visible COLOR "B" NON-Visible
Maybe a ESP BOX would be nice as well   

Edited by dayzkiddo
"Review"
  • dayzkiddo changed the title to [Honest Review] of DayZ Cheat
23 minutes ago, dayzkiddo said:

I have now been Cheating pretty much everyday in Dayz for nearly 700 hours on my account and I have got 3 Bans on 3 servers and 3 Unbans  Because of the lovely feature "Stream Proof"
Battle-Eye 0 bans so thats perfect. - So "proof" it is pretty secure and that's the most important thing!

Aimbot: It works, the only thing that's a huge drawdown is the only 2 options of a Hit-Target.
The aimbot is pretty simple and not that advanced stuff we know like CSGO Aimbot
I would like it to have a Randomness feature so when you shoot its not only 100% hitting the same Hitbox "X" Head/Body - This will help to stay even more undetected do to a Feature the admins have Called " Hit-Zone" 
A statistic that's being made of where X bullets hit on X target = output X %. and if it looks like 10 bullet shots 80% HS 20% MISS. - you get the point.

Add a feature that only enables the aimbot to target players Inside FOV. If. Only Target visible 

Maybe also a feature where it shoots a closed target from "Meters" and not the FOV.
I shot a guy 700m away cus it target him and not the guy 100m in front ://///

ESP:  It works. I think the text is a little too big for my liking. Yes i know dayz have some long ass names
Would like a COLOR "A" Visible COLOR "B" NON-Visible
Maybe a ESP BOX would be nice as well   

Forgot some stuff..

Overall, I would buy it again. Yes I would. 
I think it's a very solid cheat but just a little lack of features when you look at the price. but then again you are buying into the security and i'm totally okay with that and i would always rather have 0 bans and a less god ESP   

• 1 month later...