DayZ cheating advice

1. ESP works very well, but it only shows players up to 1000m away. This is not an advantage in my battle with other cheaters. As far as I know, the ESP hackers used by other cheaters show that the player distance is 1100m.
2. The MurderMode distance of other hackers is also 1100m. I usually get killed by other hackers using MurderMode when it exceeds 1100m. This is frustrating.
So I suggest whether proofcore can increase the ESP and MurderMode to 1100m or even farther while ensuring the safety of hackers, so that we can get the advantage in the battle when we encounter cheaters who use other hackers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, shangneizzz said:

1. ESP works very well, but it only shows players up to 1000m away. This is not an advantage in my battle with other cheaters. As far as I know, the ESP hackers used by other cheaters show that the player distance is 1100m.
2. The MurderMode distance of other hackers is also 1100m. I usually get killed by other hackers using MurderMode when it exceeds 1100m. This is frustrating.
So I suggest whether proofcore can increase the ESP and MurderMode to 1100m or even farther while ensuring the safety of hackers, so that we can get the advantage in the battle when we encounter cheaters who use other hackers.

Thanks to the proofcore team for adopting my suggestion, but I noticed that the player's ESP can only see 1105m at the farthest, indicating that the adjustment distance slider is not working properly, I don't know if it is because the game terrain model is only 1100m at the farthest refresh distance

My question would be, do you really need to see someone more than a whole kilometer in advance ? I don´t really think that they focus on HvH but more so on legit play with the option to rage. But I don´t know for certain..

Edited by Rubinski
  • 4 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 8:16 PM, shangneizzz said:

Thanks to the proofcore team for adopting my suggestion, but I noticed that the player's ESP can only see 1105m at the farthest, indicating that the adjustment distance slider is not working properly, I don't know if it is because the game terrain model is only 1100m at the farthest refresh distance

I think the limit is not the fault of the slider or hacks i think its more of the limit that servers renders objects,items,player,npc it could be that if a player is farther then render distance from your character then there information on location,name,ect doesnt get loaded into your memory since its not useful information for you to have which would make sense so the game doesnt use so much memory its like not seeing land farther then render distance.