PUBG Review

sugar

First of all, I want to say that the stability of PUBG liar is still very good.However, some shortcomings were discovered in the course of use.
1.In the process of using, we generally hide the menu bar, so we need some shortcut keys to help us realize the switching function, but currently only show that the opponent has shortcut keys, for example, we do not have shortcut keys, materials or shortcut switches for vehicles. I hope we can add one, so that when we enter the war, we can quickly turn on and off the unnecessary display items, so that we can quickly enter the combat state.
2.For the display of materials, I hope to be able to refine it. For example, I only need SKS or M416 but don't want to see other firearms, so I can quickly find instead of looking at the dense text on the screen, such as we enter the main city. You will find that the entire screen is full of text, which will make your scalp numb.
3.Recently, new firearms have been updated in the game: MK12, P90, M79, mortar and other materials. I hope to be added to the display list in the near future.
4.Hope that PCproofcore can lead us further, and hope that all developers and distributors can make more money. But I want to make users more comfortable. I think the shortcut switch and detailed display are a very important function.

These are good ideas for future updates of the cheat, but I think there are more important things the PC Devs should work on. Such as stability (although perfect at the moment) and a working HWID spoofer (BE). The spoofer being the top priority as it is necessary for a wide variety of users.

Edited by notacheater