Mar1k

Online purchase of cheats from ProofCore [Instant delivery, Discounts, Any payment methods] [PayPal, Bank Cards, CC, PSC, Skrill, AliPay, Amazon, WeChat, SteamWallet, Sofort]

59 minutes ago, kingobob said:

Very friendly guy i buy 2 Times from him very good support and fast reply

Best reseller i ever seen a big 👍

i will give him a 10*out of 10

thanks you!

Just now, Sparco777 said:

Super man, buying for the second time. great kind guy all quickly and efficiently as much as possible.

Thanks you so much, sir!

19 minutes ago, zketen said:

Hello I bought a cheat for Apex Legends. Would you come back to me?

Hey buddy, looks like u purchased the cheat without even being verified yet on the forums, it is a requirement to be verified first before being able to purchase one of our cheats

49 minutes ago, Mako said:

Hey buddy, looks like u purchased the cheat without even being verified yet on the forums, it is a requirement to be verified first before being able to purchase one of our cheats

Yeah I have already create verified application but its still not confirmed. I thought I wouldnt need verification when I bought this subject.

1 minute ago, zketen said:

Yeah I have already create verified application but its still not confirmed. I thought I wouldnt need verification when I bought this subject.

You have to be verified before purchasing a cheat cause there is a chance u won't be accepted

1 minute ago, Mako said:

You have to be verified before purchasing a cheat cause there is a chance u won't be accepted

So I paid at digiseller. Can I get the cheat when my account is verified? And I will be very happy if it is confirmed as soon as possible. Thank you 🙂 

40 minutes ago, zketen said:

So I paid at digiseller. Can I get the cheat when my account is verified? And I will be very happy if it is confirmed as soon as possible. Thank you 🙂 

If you are verified you should get the cheat as you claim to have paid for it. If/ When you get verified, the reseller and the mods will sort if out, until then, you will have to patiently wait.

1 hour ago, Ashuntae said:

If you are verified you should get the cheat as you claim to have paid for it. If/ When you get verified, the reseller and the mods will sort if out, until then, you will have to patiently wait.

Hey, I think My account has been verified. Can I get the cheat right now?

11 minutes ago, zketen said:

Hey, I think My account has been verified. Can I get the cheat right now?

My windows version is 1909. is that a problem?

26 minutes ago, zketen said:

My windows version is 1909. is that a problem?

no, it isn't, that is compatible with all of our cheats.

He got it done right away, not a single complaint. Great guy, more professional than entire store chains if I'm being honest.

• Like 1

Mar1k is the man! The best customer supporter, instant respond and very friendly, and most importantly most helpful.

• Like 1