My sincere review about Dayz ProofCore

VISUALS
9/10

The Visuals are very good, fully functional, but I didn't get the maximum score for an error that is happening to me, it keeps flashing, even with V-SYNC on or off, but nothing that gets in the way of my RAGE / LEGIT game,

AIMBOT
10/10

I fell in love with this aimbot, it is easy to set up, fully functional, very RAGE appealing, and totally LEGIT if you know how to set it up, Easy, fast and practical, as every cheat should be, and that's why my grade is 10/10

MISC
7/10

Misc Works, but it doesn't make a lot of sense in my conception, maybe longitude is the only option there that helps the most, the rest I would discard, but due to the effectiveness that longitude help earned my grade 7, because nobody likes to live darkness of the world is not it ??! : D

LOADER
8/10

The Loader is beautiful, practical, easy to use, but there are some errors with the injector, sometimes it doesn't inject, sometimes it closes alone, even doing the tutorial I get a lot of non-injection errors and close it alone, but I liked it the look and the practicality

youtube.com/SlayerHvH