Info if you would like to buy BTC over Blockchain.

Jagunator

I just spended 75 Euro on blockchain into BTC, paid via creditcard. if you do that, your money will get into "BTC Traiding wallet" and will have a hold back period of 3 Days, that means u can do nothing for those 3 Days with the money, not traiding, no withdraw and also unable to buy something with it... 

so i contacted the Support and got stuff like this as response:

"I can see that you have recently placed a Buy Crypto order using a credit or debit card. We have a holding period of up to 3 days for card orders to give them time to clear and so that we can continue accepting more card payments in the meantime and serve more customers. I’m happy to reassure you that your purchase went through successfully, and will be ready to be withdrawn to the non-custodial wallet within 3 days!"

"In the meantime, during the hold period, you can sell your crypto to your Cash Wallet (GBP, EUR, or USD, depending on your region), and you can use that fiat to fund additional orders. However, please note that these funds will not be available to withdraw from your cash (GBP, EUR, or USD) wallet or send to your non-custodial wallet or external address until the holding period has ended."

At this time, we don’t have any way to expedite withdrawals or cut down on the holding period. I apologize for any inconvenience! You can learn more about the holding period in this article (https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048200392).
Please read that message carefully.

Jenny
There is a holding period for credit card payments. If you buy with bank transfer, there is no holding period

so yea take care guys.