KappaSpam

Cheating question

If you cheat on a game then you stop cheating and 6 months later the cheat is detected, will all accounts that previously cheated get banned or only the ones playing currently?

9 hours ago, KappaSpam said:

If you cheat on a game then you stop cheating and 6 months later the cheat is detected, will all accounts that previously cheated get banned or only the ones playing currently?

6 Months later? Absurdly unlikely.

Just don’t use any cheat on an account you can’t afford to loose.

It depends on whether the cheat was already detected when you used it or not. Nobody knows how long they are waiting to start a ban wave after they detected our cheat.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain that you can only be banned while injected - unless the particular game bans in waves - if you've been playing legit now for 6 months, I wouldn't worry at all.

The likes of BE and EAC tend to detect a cheat, but log users over a certain period to catch as many as possible. If they started banning as and when people used the cheat, it would be easy for a cheater to tell his friend "don't use it, I got banned" but if they wait, the chances are a lot more people will use it. Six months is super unlikely though, it's usually a matter of a week or two or something like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devote1 said:

I'm fairly certain that you can only be banned while injected - unless the particular game bans in waves - if you've been playing legit now for 6 months, I wouldn't worry at all.

I don't mean this in a rude way, but you are entirely wrong with that first statement.

• Like 1