DEADSIDE ( DSD) - An Honest Review

Hienne

So, before I start off this review, I want to make it clear that I am not biased. The fact that I am a support member only makes me want to point out the flaws of the cheat so that we may improve upon it.

ESP - 10/10

Well, that can I say about it? It shows everything you would ever need to totally dominate whatever server you are playing on. You can easily toggle off different elements of the ESP while still being aware of who and what is around you. One thing that I really like about it is the fact that just by looking at the color of the bandits, I know which ones to go for ( Green = Military, Blue = Normies)

AIMBOT AND WEAPON FEATURES - 9/10

So while the aimbot is great and it performs as expected, no spread is just amazing with shotguns, especially the high tier ones, no sway can sometimes die out in the middle of fights or after you run around for a bit. Still, considering the game horrible hit reg, the aimbot is good enough to make any player or NPC shit themselves when they see you.

SPEEDHACK - 10/10

Okay, so, you have to be smart when using the speedhack. Going to fast will desync you and cause you lots of trouble and the max speed really differs a lot by server but by God is this feature amazing. You can just run laps around people and utterly destroy anyone and people will just think you are a god of shortcuts. The fact that this is a feature that only Proofcore has gotten down right makes this even better.

Verdict - 9.5/10

The cheat is amazing as it is and the only thing that is needed might be a slight improvement to no sway and maybe, murder mode or something like on DayZ and ARMA. Overall, this is an amazing cheat and I have had so much fun with it.

Considering you are young I will let this one slide as your math is incredibly wrong here, let me help you out real quick

10 + 10 + 9 = 29

29 / 30 * 10 = 9.66666666666 recurring forever, unless you wanted to round it off to 2 decimal places then it would be 9.67

I would not expect you to understand this as I know your intelligence levels are very low and you don't have big muscles like me, but don't worry, you will hopefully soon rise up to my god like tier.

Decent review 10/10 would recommend the Deadside cheat

Thank you Mako, I know that I should have marked it down as 9.(6) but I thought I could get away with it. Clearly, your genius is able to detect even the smallest mistakes. I profusely apologize for the barbaric mistake I have made and can only hope that you are able to find it within your heart to forgive me.

On 4/24/2020 at 2:02 AM, Ashuntae said:

If possible you should try and position yourself behind them. That'll give you much higher chances of hitting them.

That's the method i've taken with other deadside providers, the hitreg is awful, you have to wait until they are stopped and sneak up on them. Fighting groups of 2-3 is only possible if you are 50M away.

Great example https://streamable.com/kjpyac, as mentioned