Acaulis

How's Corona been??

I've been wondering how you guys been dealing with the Corona virus, Also what's the worse it's been?? How many cases, dead,etc. Also for essential workers I want to know what it's been like working during this pandemic.

Kisses MUAH 

silverbg.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It delayed my MacBook getting delivered so I was kinda mad not going to lie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mako said:

It delayed my MacBook getting delivered so I was kinda mad not going to lie

Dam thats big sad man 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The county right next to mine went into total fucking lockdown lmao. Idiots could not contain like 10 cases and now it's a hotspot.

• Like 3

Also the army is out on the streets. You need to have this paper that states where you are going, why, for how long etc and the army checks that, Fat fine if they don't like it.

• Like 1

I'm an essential worker and all these fuckin people on the road is just ????? where tf are you going lmao

12 minutes ago, imainentry said:

I'm an essential worker and all these fuckin people on the road is just ????? where tf are you going lmao

I have not left my house at all since the Lockdown here in South Africa

17 hours ago, Mako said:

I have not left my house at all since the Lockdown here in South Africa

Yeah same here, no real need tbh.

im still going to work like usual and stay at home and smoke a lot of weed

4 minutes ago, Nekrasov said:

im still going to work like usual and stay at home and smoke a lot of weed

I'm doing the weed part, the work part not so much lmao. But in all stay SAFE! make sure not to walk in front of a coughing man/women.

• Like 1

Im right now staying at quarantine for 14 days, beacuse I came back from Romania. After quarantine Im going to work like almost normal, cause I'm "essential" worker.

Got fired due to Corona, don't get any governmental help as they claim I haven't worked enough so I'm not even getting any $$$ until this situation is over lmao

2 minutes ago, Huskiii said:

Got fired due to Corona, don't get any governmental help as they claim I haven't worked enough so I'm not even getting any $$$ until this situation is over lmao

That's really fucked up... So far my and everyone in company wage is cut for 50%

• Like 1

Just now, CooperP said:

That's really fucked up... So far my and everyone in company wage is cut for 50%

Man you're lucky, I bought a new phone this February so if the Corona situation doesn't losen up then I'll probably have to send it back kappa, gotta prioritize food over an phone bill

3 minutes ago, Huskiii said:

Yikes dude, is there really nothing that you can do about that?

1 minute ago, Huskiii said:

Man you're lucky, I bought a new phone this February so if the Corona situation doesn't losen up then I'll probably have to send it back kappa, gotta prioritize food over an phone bill

And what about if you contact with your carrier and explain them situation? Maybe thay can postpone your payments, youre not the only one in that kind of situation.

23 minutes ago, Overpriced said:

I'm doing the weed part, the work part not so much lmao. But in all stay SAFE! make sure not to walk in front of a coughing man/women.

yeah i stay away from as many people as possible. where i live its should be going back to normal in 3 weeks or so

2 minutes ago, CooperP said:

And what about if you contact with your carrier and explain them situation? Maybe thay can postpone your payments, youre not the only one in that kind of situation.

Yeah they still bill you, but they delay it with 30 days due to the virus. So it's just a gamble on how the situation is in a month I suppose

Been sitting home for a month getting paid and probably gonna stay for another 1 or 2 months 

I started hearing things about COVID-19 in December, but thought it would go away after a few weeks. Then one day my employer told me to go home and work from there, so I did. They've since told me I don't need to work from home but that I will still be paid normally. I didn't realize it was going to be this big, but then one day our Prime Minister appeared on TV channels to explain he was putting the country on lock-down (but he didn't use that term). We're allowed out to do exercise for an hour alone or with people from the same household only,  to buy essentials, care for vulnerable people, or go to work if you're a key worker (and working from home isn't possible).

In the UK it can take up to an hour to even step foot in any of the large supermarkets. Smaller convenience stores aren't bad, but they don't stock everything. Just today I went to pick medication up for somebody and the line was out the door and into the parking area - twenty-five people were ahead of me and it took forty minutes to get in and get what I needed. I use alcohol hand gel all over my hands before I go out, try my best not to touch my face while I am out (it's harder than you think) and then thoroughly wash my hands with soap and water when I get home, then top it up with more alcohol hand gel. I use alcohol wipes on my wallet, phone and keys because they all get touched while I'm out too.

So far - luckily - I don't know anybody personally that has shown any of the known symptoms, but I've heard of people locally. I live near one of the largest hospitals in the UK and there are many COVID-19 positive people in there. It doesn't help that there's still many people in the UK who don't give a fuck and still go out in groups or get too close to others - all it takes is a little discipline.

I remember hearing about COVID-19 around November. Nobody gave a shit back then. Now I can't even leave my base under the order of the base General. Lol that and mandatory masks

• Like 1