yunchen

Does the cheat software have a logo on it?

Of course, I do sell deceptive software in China. If there is a logo, it will hinder my sales. After all, there are many people grabbing customers in China.

You cannot sell our cheats as your own, we don't allow that, you have to become verified on our website to be eligible to purchase one of our cheats

OK, in fact, cheating software is very popular in China. Hope you guys can think about it ~

14 minutes ago, yunchen said:

OK, in fact, cheating software is very popular in China. Hope you guys can think about it ~

We don't allow others to sell our cheats, because we require every person to go through verification

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2020 at 5:14 AM, Mako said:

We don't allow others to sell our cheats, because we require every person to go through verification

Please be sure to label “ProofCore”, and don't let these unscrupulous Chinese resellers sell to people who don't know the proofcore official website in China at a high price

On 3/25/2020 at 4:48 AM, yunchen said:

Of course, I do sell deceptive software in China. If there is a logo, it will hinder my sales. After all, there are many people grabbing customers in China.

傻逼,让他们把ProofCore标志去掉,然后让你高价卖给你的小白客户?穷B玩意,真是爱忽悠国人

Edited by kql778
  • Like 2

On 2020/3/25 at AM4点48分, yunchen said:

当然,我确实在中国销售欺骗性软件。如果有徽标,将会阻碍我的销售。毕竟,在中国有很多人在吸引顾客。

没钱就快爬回去搬砖,就是看不起你们这种胡乱加钱卖的傻狗

Proofcore is a "Private" cheat meaning a big focus is on security hence the ID verification and extra steps proofcore has taken to guarantee top tier security so you wont be able to sell the cheat unless you become a verified reseller and only resell to verified users but with mar1k and baba most methods of payment are already covered unlikely there will ever be a need for any more 

Closing thread as this was answered months back

/closed