An honest review from a busy person.

Dmpk

So I bought the hack about 2 weeks ago, because it advertised working h1z1 hacks, which no one else had, and it shows undetected on some other cheats I was interested in, namely Dayz standalone.

First roadblock was my fault. I didn't realize this was a windows 10 only cheat, and once I realized my problem I started trying to fix it. Dual boot 7 and 10, which is way harder than it sounds, unless everything is installed in the proper order.

Then started having windows genuine errors, because my motherboard is not a dell motherboard, but the key used was. I had it working fine on 7, but 10 kept rejecting and limiting my use.

Finally I get this working, and get these guys to reset my hwid, just to find out that a brand new install of windows 10 automatically uploads build 1909, which is the MOST CURRENT VERSION of windows out, but these guys only support 1903 and 18 something. I try and look up ways to remove 1909 and install 1903, and essentially they all said to roll back your windows updates... Well you CANT roll back updates when it automatically sets you to 1909.

So here I sit, 2 weeks into my 60$ subscription unable to use the cheat. I wanted to buy more cheats, but at this point I really don't see a point. The professionalism is just not there and I have to cater to this cheat so much JUST to get it working... when realistically for this price I should be catered to (aka you should make your damn cheats work for the CURRENT build of windows.) 

This is my 2 cents. We'll see if I ever get a resolution, or if this post even gets to stay here. Needless to say I feel ripped off and am at my witts end trying to cater to this cheat just to make it function as intended. 

1 hour ago, Dmpk said:

So I bought the hack about 2 weeks ago, because it advertised working h1z1 hacks, which no one else had, and it shows undetected on some other cheats I was interested in, namely Dayz standalone.

First roadblock was my fault. I didn't realize this was a windows 10 only cheat, and once I realized my problem I started trying to fix it. Dual boot 7 and 10, which is way harder than it sounds, unless everything is installed in the proper order.

Then started having windows genuine errors, because my motherboard is not a dell motherboard, but the key used was. I had it working fine on 7, but 10 kept rejecting and limiting my use.

Finally I get this working, and get these guys to reset my hwid, just to find out that a brand new install of windows 10 automatically uploads build 1909, which is the MOST CURRENT VERSION of windows out, but these guys only support 1903 and 18 something. I try and look up ways to remove 1909 and install 1903, and essentially they all said to roll back your windows updates... Well you CANT roll back updates when it automatically sets you to 1909.

So here I sit, 2 weeks into my 60$ subscription unable to use the cheat. I wanted to buy more cheats, but at this point I really don't see a point. The professionalism is just not there and I have to cater to this cheat so much JUST to get it working... when realistically for this price I should be catered to (aka you should make your damn cheats work for the CURRENT build of windows.) 

This is my 2 cents. We'll see if I ever get a resolution, or if this post even gets to stay here. Needless to say I feel ripped off and am at my witts end trying to cater to this cheat just to make it function as intended. 

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our provider, but this wasn't because of us...

You didn't read ANY of the instructions given to you on the forum, which is a requirement to get verified anyway. We answered the questions you had in your ticket even though you were supposed to ask on the forum, but we were nice about it and really wanted you to get your cheat working. Regardless of this, you asked for a refund twice because the cheats "didn't work".

You tried using ShadowPC which is listed in our FAQ on our forum as not working with our cheats. I gave you the resets you needed regardless and when the cheat didn't work you decided to try to install Windows 10, you couldn't figure that out either. Instead of asking questions in the forum, you decided to get frustrated and rude to our staff. You blamed our "slow support", even though ALL of your questions where answered in the same day they were posted with response times being very quick considering that I'm studying for a large test, have a life and a job. The same goes for my fellow moderator, and ESPECIALLY for our admins who are swamped on a daily basis.

Your failure to ask questions, that I would've been more than happy to answer, resulted in your lost days. Up until today, the last time you responded to the ticket was on February 8 which was 16 days ago. After 16 days, you responded asking for a reset, which I gave, and then decided to rudely call our support slow and our ticket system stupid. You said we were treating you like "an annoying fly" in your ticket which made no sense. You said you "went above and beyond" trying to install Windows when all it takes is watching a video that you can find on Google with a 2 second search. If you don't understand what to do in the video, you could've happily asked questions and our staff would've been happy to answer, but you didn't.

Also to address some more of the statements you made in the support tickets; Windows 10 is COMPLETELY free to install. You don't need to pay money like you said you had to, this makes no sense. You were also using a 1909 iso to install Windows(which is what the Windows 10 installer gives you) instead of a 1809 or 1903 iso which is even supplied on the forum. Even if you didn't understand this, ALL you had to do was ask instead of waiting 16 days for your sub to run out. Just so you know, we also have a Discord which you can join and ask simple questions in. Not only will our Support help you, but we also have a fairly large community that would be more than willing to answer your questions.

You're our ONLY customer that wasn't able to successfully install Windows just becuase you didn't put in the time to do a little research before using our cheats or asking any questions about getting Windows up and running. You can't magically appear after 16 days of silence and blame our staff for not helping you.

Our cheat is click and go, as long as you follow the directions given to you. We spend hours of our time making guides just for this reason.

1 hour ago, Dmpk said:

Literally all you had to do was download a 1903 or 1809 ISO off of adguard or ANY torrent website and install it from your USB onto your computer, and you ignored all of that. We have had SO MANY members successfully downgrade from 1909, and this is simply the result of your own incompetence.

16 minutes ago, Dzhnn said:

Literally all you had to do was download a 1903 or 1809 ISO off of adguard or ANY torrent website and install it from your USB onto your computer, and you ignored all of that. We have had SO MANY members successfully downgrade from 1909, and this is simply the result of your own incompetence.

Thats your opinion. My opinion is that if your going to charge a huge premium because your "the best in the business" then you should hold yourself to that standard. Not going to argue it, everyone, including you, including me, is entitled to their opinion. Your product is far to "niche" and complicated when all YOU have to do is make it function on 1909. Any excuse you have from there is pointless in my eyes, as its your responsibility to cater to your customer base, not the customers job to cater to you. Sorry you disagree. 

29 minutes ago, Blanket said:

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our provider, but this wasn't because of us...

You didn't read ANY of the instructions given to you on the forum, which is a requirement to get verified anyway. We answered the questions you had in your ticket even though you were supposed to ask on the forum, but we were nice about it and really wanted you to get your cheat working. Regardless of this, you asked for a refund twice because the cheats "didn't work".

You tried using ShadowPC which is listed in our FAQ on our forum as not working with our cheats. I gave you the resets you needed regardless and when the cheat didn't work you decided to try to install Windows 10, you couldn't figure that out either. Instead of asking questions in the forum, you decided to get frustrated and rude to our staff. You blamed our "slow support", even though ALL of your questions where answered in the same day they were posted with response times being very quick considering that I'm studying for a large test, have a life and a job. The same goes for my fellow moderator, and ESPECIALLY for our admins who are swamped on a daily basis.

Your failure to ask questions, that I would've been more than happy to answer, resulted in your lost days. Up until today, the last time you responded to the ticket was on February 8 which was 16 days ago. After 16 days, you responded asking for a reset, which I gave, and then decided to rudely call our support slow and our ticket system stupid. You said we were treating you like "an annoying fly" in your ticket which made no sense. You said you "went above and beyond" trying to install Windows when all it takes is watching a video that you can find on Google with a 2 second search. If you don't understand what to do in the video, you could've happily asked questions and our staff would've been happy to answer, but you didn't.

Also to address some more of the statements you made in the support tickets; Windows 10 is COMPLETELY free to install. You don't need to pay money like you said you had to, this makes no sense. You were also using a 1909 iso to install Windows(which is what the Windows 10 installer gives you) instead of a 1809 or 1903 iso which is even supplied on the forum. Even if you didn't understand this, ALL you had to do was ask instead of waiting 16 days for your sub to run out. Just so you know, we also have a Discord which you can join and ask simple questions in. Not only will our Support help you, but we also have a fairly large community that would be more than willing to answer your questions.

You're our ONLY customer that wasn't able to successfully install Windows just becuase you didn't put in the time to do a little research before using our cheats or asking any questions about getting Windows up and running. You can't magically appear after 16 days of silence and blame our staff for not helping you.

Our cheat is click and go, as long as you follow the directions given to you. We spend hours of our time making guides just for this reason.

Easy to act reasonable when you hold all the cards and refuse to refund customers who want a refund. lol

You fail to mention that I mention the word refund 6 times within the first 24 hours of having the cheat, and the only reason I didn't push it was because I was trying to be reasonable for my mistake in not reading properly. I admit, thats my folly, although I'm still surprised you don't offer windows 7 support, as many cheats still do, and from what I understand (very very very secondhand knowledge here, so it may be wrong) windows 7 is supposedly far easier to make a hack on. 

Either way it took 16 total days to get my shit together and get windows installed properly. As mentioned in the above problems trying to get it installed, without spending money. Balance that with a 40 hour work week and 25 hour school week, and you get a very busy individual who was expecting far more plug and play than this, especially for the price. 

2 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

You fail to mention that I mention the word refund 6 times within the first 24 hours of having the cheat, and the only reason I didn't push it was because I was trying to be reasonable for my mistake in not reading properly. I admit, thats my folly, although I'm still surprised you don't offer windows 7 support, as many cheats still do, and from what I understand (very very very secondhand knowledge here, so it may be wrong) windows 7 is supposedly far easier to make a hack on. 

Either way it took 16 total days to get my shit together and get windows installed properly. As mentioned in the above problems trying to get it installed, without spending money. Balance that with a 40 hour work week and 25 hour school week, and you get a very busy individual who was expecting far more plug and play than this, especially for the price. 

There are MANY factors that play into supporting multiple Windows versions. To keep it simple, it takes a lot more work among other things to keep support for several Windows versions. Supporting different versions of Windows can sometimes even effect the security of a cheat.

We only give refunds in very rare cases because they're trivial. We end up losing money in the process of it as well and it can cause issues, depending on which payment method you're using. This rule won't be changed all because you chose not to read the instructions before buying the cheat. Why in the world would we give anybody a refund if they were too lazy to read the instructions for the cheat? They're plastered all over the forum and we make sure you see them well before you use the cheat.

It's annoying that you keep bringing up 'plug and play' when our cheat IS plug and play, as long as you read the instructions. Regardless of your schedule, it isn't our fault that you  I did this in 20 minutes my first time with a USB using one of the several videos I sent you in the ticket. It took you 16 whole days to respond to the ticket with a rude response blaming us for your incompetence. The fact that you blamed our support appalls me... you blamed slow support which was proven wrong. You complained saying that we treated you badly but this wasn't the case. What else do you want us to do? You never asked for help so help wasn't provided. 

I'm repeating myself over and over. You don't seem to care about what I write and just repeat yourself over and over complaining about the same issues, which I've already addressed.

55 minutes ago, Blanket said:

28 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

Thats your opinion. My opinion is that if your going to charge a huge premium because your "the best in the business" then you should hold yourself to that standard. Not going to argue it, everyone, including you, including me, is entitled to their opinion. Your product is far to "niche" and complicated when all YOU have to do is make it function on 1909. Any excuse you have from there is pointless in my eyes, as its your responsibility to cater to your customer base, not the customers job to cater to you. Sorry you disagree. 

Easy to act reasonable when you hold all the cards and refuse to refund customers who want a refund. lol

That's not an opinion, that is a direct fact, all you would have to do is install windows 1809/1903 from ANY legitimate ISO and install it on to your computer and there would have been ZERO issues then on, you are delusional. Nor is "just making it work on 1909" an easy task at all.

The real question is what gives you the right to steal that money when the person will clearly not use your product as a result of the restrictions? Kinda makes you a terrible human being, no REAL business would STAY in business with that business model, they'd be chastised by the entire community. That doesn't happen here because you offer something quite frankly very few are able AND willing to offer, and keep it functioning apparently well enough for the majority. Stealing someone's money because "They didn't read" isn't a reasonable reason to steal their money. Thats like saying it's ok to take 20$ from the retarded kid because he's too stupid to remember it right?

As far as the multiple windows versions, far far far beyond my expertise, so i'll go ahead calm down there.

Yes I tried using Shadowpc because its a working version of 1903 windows 10 and it was what I had available. 

I figured plenty out about installing windows 10. The problem was installing it for free, while doing 40 hours of work a week, and 25 hours of school a week, and dealing with all the issues that arose while doing that. To top that all off, I DONT EVEN WANT WINDOWS 10, so that doesn't HELP my original problem in the first place. I did this to be reasonable, not because I wanted to. 

Again I get it, you want to make this my fault... enjoy doing so if thats what you need to justify stealing money from a student with very little free time. You could easily have been far more reasonable, and you chose not to be, so this is the review I've left. You making excuses doesn't change my shit experience, and it doesn't change the validity of my  statements. 

3 minutes ago, Dzhnn said:

That's not an opinion, that is a direct fact, all you would have to do is install windows 1809/1903 from ANY legitimate ISO and install it on to your computer and there would have been ZERO issues then on, you are delusional. Nor is "just making it work on 1909" an easy task at all.

I'd have to disagree. Already bought another one and it works fine on 1909, and every other windows 10 version =/. Clearly someone is able to deliver. 

Your right though, now that I have had a little time to research ISO's this would of been doable, after all the other issues. Still not an acceptable end result in my book. I used the cheat for less than 20 minutes total via remote desktop. Yet the time still ticks on, no way to do anything about it, and no reasonable people on the provider side willing to be reasonable about it. Again, for the price, your not very simple. My opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

The real question is what gives you the right to steal that money when the person will clearly not use your product as a result of the restrictions? Kinda makes you a terrible human being, no REAL business would STAY in business with that business model, they'd be chastised by the entire community. That doesn't happen here because you offer something quite frankly very few are able AND willing to offer, and keep it functioning apparently well enough for the majority. Stealing someone's money because "They didn't read" isn't a reasonable reason to steal their money. Thats like saying it's ok to take 20$ from the retarded kid because he's too stupid to remember it right?

As far as the multiple windows versions, far far far beyond my expertise, so i'll go ahead calm down there.

Yes I tried using Shadowpc because its a working version of 1903 windows 10 and it was what I had available. 

I figured plenty out about installing windows 10. The problem was installing it for free, while doing 40 hours of work a week, and 25 hours of school a week, and dealing with all the issues that arose while doing that. To top that all off, I DONT EVEN WANT WINDOWS 10, so that doesn't HELP my original problem in the first place. I did this to be reasonable, not because I wanted to. 

Again I get it, you want to make this my fault... enjoy doing so if thats what you need to justify stealing money from a student with very little free time. You could easily have been far more reasonable, and you chose not to be, so this is the review I've left. You making excuses doesn't change my shit experience, and it doesn't change the validity of my  statements. 

I'd have to disagree. Already bought another one and it works fine on 1909, and every other windows 10 version =/. Clearly someone is able to deliver. 

Your right though, now that I have had a little time to research ISO's this would of been doable, after all the other issues. Still not an acceptable end result in my book. I used the cheat for less than 20 minutes total via remote desktop. Yet the time still ticks on, no way to do anything about it, and no reasonable people on the provider side willing to be reasonable about it. Again, for the price, your not very simple. My opinion. 

We didn't "steal money" from anyone, and your analogy was a complete and total blow-over,  you were too incompetent to know how to do a simple task with lots of resources and guides on it online and you equate that to "us stealing your money" when you were guided and given all resources to get the cheat working? Also about other providers offering 1909, they use different drivers and different bypasses, not sure that they've stayed fully undetected since release like we have.

2 hours ago, Dmpk said:

Why would a business not allow refunds when a customers that didn't bother to read any of the instructions that were given to him on the forum? Is this a joke? We let you know what our restrictions are before you buy the cheat, it's your OWN fault that you didn't follow them.

You don't want Windows 10? Who gives a shit, seriously... this is what was required of you before you bought the cheat. Once again, repeating myself a thousand times, it's YOUR FAULT that you disregarded our instructions. We told you what you needed to do before using our cheats.

Just now, Dzhnn said:

We didn't "steal money" from anyone, and your analogy was a complete and total blow-over,  you were too incompetent to know how to do a simple task with lots of resources and guides on it online and you equate that to "us stealing your money" when you were guided and given all resources to get the cheat working?

Again your opnion. When someone walks into my store and has a product thats less than 24 hours old and says " didn't work as expected " I don't put a bunch of extra issues on top of it, I just refund the money, and wait for appreciative customers to come along who actually want to buy the item. You lose no money by refunding the money, all fees get reversed, and if they didnt you could easily refund it minus the fees. 

I wasn't incompetent, I didn't want windows 10 in the first place, and asked for a refund early on, and only installed it after you guys pretty much said you wouldn't be refunding it and to try and install something I did not want in the first place. Who cares about your guides, I didn't want it.

1 minute ago, Blanket said:

Why would a business not allow refunds when a customers that didn't bother to read any of the instructions that were given to him on the forum? Is this a joke? We let you know what our restrictions our before you buy the cheat, it's your OWN fault that you didn't follow them.

You don't want Windows 10? Who gives a shit, seriously... this is what was required of you before you bought the cheat. Once again, repeating myself a thousand times, it's YOUR FAULT that you disregarded our instructions. We told you what you needed to do before using our cheats.

not really, nearly every store where I am (Los angeles) does returns without much of an issue. If the items damaged or worn sure, but you have access to the logs, I've spent less than 3% of the total time i've had the subscription because, you guessed it, Couldn't press a button and go, had to do all sorts of hoops, instead of just getting the refund I requested in the first place. 

You say that, since  you seem to want to stick to it we'll see if the bank agrees. 

2 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

Again your opnion. When someone walks into my store and has a product thats less than 24 hours old and says " didn't work as expected " I don't put a bunch of extra issues on top of it, I just refund the money, and wait for appreciative customers to come along who actually want to buy the item. You lose no money by refunding the money, all fees get reversed, and if they didnt you could easily refund it minus the fees. 

I wasn't incompetent, I didn't want windows 10 in the first place, and asked for a refund early on, and only installed it after you guys pretty much said you wouldn't be refunding it and to try and install something I did not want in the first place. Who cares about your guides, I didn't want it.

So you bought the cheat without reading anything at all that is plastered all over our website saying that we ONLY work on windows 10 and more specifically 1809/1903? Seems logical.

5 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

not really, nearly every store where I am (Los angeles) does returns without much of an issue. If the items damaged or worn sure, but you have access to the logs, I've spent less than 3% of the total time i've had the subscription because, you guessed it, Couldn't press a button and go, had to do all sorts of hoops, instead of just getting the refund I requested in the first place. 

You say that, since  you seem to want to stick to it we'll see if the bank agrees. 

You didn't have to jump through anything if you read the instructions. Also, you have zero idea what you're talking about when it comes to refunds. We let you know what has to be done before using our cheats yet you bought it anyway. Why would we have to go through with a lengthy refund process and losing money, just because you didn't read instructions. 

Again thats your excuse for it, but a reasonable business doesn't practice that way. Your product isn't even tangible, your out no money if someone dislikes it and wants a refund. Yet you chose to stand strong on stealing the money instead, even though in most cases with most payment methods you could easily refund the majority, if the person did not use the product and will not be able to use the product. 

I get it, you have a "policy" but again, your just stealing with a smile on your face hiding behind what you think is a legally binding contract. Morally your wrong, because you lose nothing but a sale by refunding, and do nothing but increase your business reputation. Because you don't have to stare me in the eyes when you steal from me, your bold enough to do it. Plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, Dzhnn said:

So you bought the cheat without reading anything at all that is plastered all over our website saying that we ONLY work on windows 10 and more specifically 1809/1903? Seems logical.

Yeah, people do dumb shit all the time, you aren't used to it by now :)? You've never been drunk at 1:30 in the morning and clicked looking for a cheat cause you want to own some kids in a video game? Guess we don't relate at all bud, which is completely fine. Theres context to everything, theres still a morale responsibility your missing here. lol

17 minutes ago, Dmpk said:

Again thats your excuse for it, but a reasonable business doesn't practice that way. Your product isn't even tangible, your out no money if someone dislikes it and wants a refund. Yet you chose to stand strong on stealing the money instead, even though in most cases with most payment methods you could easily refund the majority, if the person did not use the product and will not be able to use the product. 

I get it, you have a "policy" but again, your just stealing with a smile on your face hiding behind what you think is a legally binding contract. Morally your wrong, because you lose nothing but a sale by refunding, and do nothing but increase your business reputation. Because you don't have to stare me in the eyes when you steal from me, your bold enough to do it. Plain and simple.

I won't repeat myself again. If you still think refunding is right in this case, good for you, that's your bleak opinion that not one good cheat provider upholds.

I've explained everything that happened and others can judge for themselves based on our discussion. Out of thousands of satisfied customers, you're the only one that has taken issue to literally everything you listed, which says something. Even though you failed to read any of the instructions given to you on the forum and failed to listen to instructions given to you in the ticket, we would've still gladly helped you if you would've taken 2 minutes out of your day to ask a question. You say have a busy schedule which is fine, but don't blame us for it especially after you made it so much harder on yourself by not having enough common sense to read the directions.

This discussion is just going down a path of retardation and will be closed. I won't continue to argue the same points over and over. I'm sorry that you forgot to read the instructions before purchasing our services and I'm sorry you can't get a refund for the same reason, among others that I've listed above.

Have a great rest of your night!

#Closed