Hienne

Apex Legends Review

So, keep in mind that first of all, this is simply my opinion, yours or other people's can vary wildly from mine and that is perfectly fine and, second of all, while I have not played too much with this cheat, I have used other Apex cheats so I would say that I have a fair bit of experience.

ESP 10/10

Well, all I can say about the wall is that it is absolutely perfect. It is clean, everything is easy to see or read, the distance filter is amazing if you want to keep some semblance of being a legit player and the item ESP is simply wonderful <3. Nothing beats the feeling of dropping into a high-tier zone, grabbing some dope gear and then just obliterating everyone. In all fairness, the ESP is all you really need to have an amazing experience.

AIMBOT 8.5/10

While the aimbot hits most shots, it does tend to give up on life sometimes. It takes a little bit to get used to it and to find the proper settings but once you do, there is no stopping you. Based on what your weapons are and how you play, you may find that the aimbot works better at certain ranges, for example, I love using it medium to long range. The bullet predict is amazing and lets you hit some absolutely insane shots. Still, it does give up on life sometimes, for example, I was shooting at at guy with a tiny fov then I suddenly find myself doing a 180, shooting a wall (there was nothing behind me) then staring at it for a little bit.

CONCLUSION 9/10

Overall, I think that this cheat is defos worth buying. It is safe, powerful, has virtually no impact on performance and is simply the best way to ensure that you win as many matches as possible. Plus, the price is okay. Considering the whole verification thing and the fact that the cheat is semi-public, this is the best deal you can get for an Apex Cheat as of the moment of writing.

P.S: I will add some screenshots later.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ashuntae said:

So, keep in mind that first of all, this is simply my opinion, yours or other people's can vary wildly from mine and that is perfectly fine and, second of all, while I have not played too much with this cheat, I have used other Apex cheats so I would say that I have a fair bit of experience.

ESP 10/10

Well, all I can say about the wall is that it is absolutely perfect. It is clean, everything is easy to see or read, the distance filter is amazing if you want to keep some semblance of being a legit player and the item ESP is simply wonderful <3. Nothing beats the feeling of dropping into a high-tier zone, grabbing some dope gear and then just obliterating everyone. In all fairness, the ESP is all you really need to have an amazing experience.

AIMBOT 8.5/10

While the aimbot hits most shots, it does tend to give up on life sometimes. It takes a little bit to get used to it and to find the proper settings but once you do, there is no stopping you. Based on what your weapons are and how you play, you may find that the aimbot works better at certain ranges, for example, I love using it medium to long range. The bullet predict is amazing and lets you hit some absolutely insane shots. Still, it does give up on life sometimes, for example, I was shooting at at guy with a tiny fov then I suddenly find myself doing a 180, shooting a wall (there was nothing behind me) then staring at it for a little bit.

CONCLUSION 9/10

Overall, I think that this cheat is defos worth buying. It is safe, powerful, has virtually no impact on performance and is simply the best way to ensure that you win as many matches as possible. Plus, the price is okay. Considering the whole verification thing and the fact that the cheat is semi-public, this is the best deal you can get for an Apex Cheat as of the moment of writing.

Thank you for the detailed review of our Apex Cheat!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pallvers said:

Does this have silent aim or lock on? 

It does not have silent aim and personally I kind of like that. Given how apex plays, I think that saim might be obvious at times if people are really looking at your aim abd if you have a high fov. People did request it but I'd rather have a fix to the occasional 180 and a vis check. 

• Like 1

does the speedhack work tho? cause another review said it kicks you from the game after few seconds? and does it have standalone recoil control or just when aimbotting?

58 minutes ago, Pallvers said:

does the speedhack work tho? cause another review said it kicks you from the game after few seconds? and does it have standalone recoil control or just when aimbotting?

We removed speed hack months ago in our internal because people were getting themselves banned while using it.

DayZ does have silent aim, which is 10x better than no recoil. You just aim at somebody and shoot and your bullet will be teleported to the body part you selected.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ashuntae said:

ESP 10/10

AIMBOT 8.5/10

CONCLUSION 9/10

Is the cheat still working on Season 5? Thanks

It is still working, yeah. Works just fine and is UD.

Nice review of Apex cheat. I like you added some color in the each topic. Good luck :).