Freezbees

Windows 1909

Question

7 answers to this question

It supports 1809 or 1903 version,you can read about in this article: https://www.proofcore.io/forums/how-to/

If you have a higher version like 1909 you need to downgrade it.If you had a clean install with 1909 you need to reinstall with an older version,make sure to back up the necessary files from your main drive where windows is located.

If you have upgraded from an older version to a newer all you need to do is to remove the update,you can do so even if you have installed the update more than 10 days ago(the default time limit).

This video should help you: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, thecruelhero said:

It supports 1809 or 1903 version,you can read about in this article: https://www.proofcore.io/forums/how-to/

If you have a higher version like 1909 you need to downgrade it.If you had a clean install with 1909 you need to reinstall with an older version,make sure to back up the necessary files from your main drive where windows is located.

If you have upgraded from an older version to a newer all you need to do is to remove the update,you can do so even if you have installed the update more than 10 days ago(the default time limit).

This video should help you: 

Thank you for the fast reply,I was worried about the verison mismatch,but your answer explained everything.

Do I need to go through all the updates that have installed since 1909 as well? Right now the uninstall option is unavailable on the 1909 update, only on subsequent ones. I imagine I can remove them one at a time to get back to 1903.

Well,as far as i know you don’t need to,you only need to remove the main update,the rest just some stability fixes and quality improvements.You could try btw if that works out for you but it shouldnt be that way.You sure you found the correct 1909 update in the list?

I’ll be home shortly,then if you provide me some screens im sure that we can work something out,just dm me🙂

Well actually Rainbow 6 Siege and Apex are supported now for 1909, you forgot to mention 🙂

• Thanks 1

Well yea,just saw it on discord,thanks pal😀Anyways he asked about downgrading,he might still need it if he wants to buy dayz for example.

Posted (edited)

btw where can i find old windows versions. im also interested but i didnt found any old ISOs or so??

EDIT: ahhh found it on the forum sorry for beeing so dumb xD

Edited by Melvin971