What's the first game you cheated on?

Wuchachi

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 2:38 AM, Wuchachi said:

The first shooter I ever cheated in was Combat Arms. We had REALLY overpowered cheats like OPK and weapon spawning back then haha

yea for me too, zombie mode was a blast. Spawning weapons, kill 1 shot, death aura, teleport, teleport players. Everything was possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I started off with minecraft on xbox 360, right after I begged to go to the library to get the PC edition of minecraft. Right after that, started modding and my mind expanded like crazy! Then I got into Garry's Mod, ran multiple communities. Then, found my deathwish, Arma 2 OA, then DayZ Standalone. 

After that, it was downhill from here,. 

My goal is to create my own knowledge to create cheats or bypasses to sell to proofcore, i wish I was as good as them,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

DAMN, ******* *** ***** with the best ch3at in the past for it "Auxillium.cc" not longer avaible.

GOT A VERY GOOD reputation in French community lol was so fucking good to BE someone for over 8 month.

Nostalgic.. 😢

this one*

Just now, NoNameIsBetter said:

DAMN, ******* *** ***** with the best ch3at in the past for it "Auxillium.cc" not longer avaible.

GOT A VERY GOOD reputation in French community lol was so fucking good to BE someone for over 8 month.

Nostalgic.. 😢

Carousel_BoxArt_1200x1600_1200x1600-6888b9d57181d8fcfb3472a7f70ecc49.png

• 3 weeks later...

PUBG back in 2017. 

There was this dude pretending to be a girl called YUNA on discord and he would sell $10/d keys and there was 5 of us that would buy it and play with time&date to log in on the same acc. Back then there was no HWID reset. Those were the days lmao

Edited by Oversight
  • 1 month later...

cod4 i remember running around with silent aim on lol, i didnt know how it looked from spectators prespective. I was like 11yo, me and my cousin used to play on the same pc we thought it made the bullets curve lol,

didnt have legit copy so we played it on a platform called "gameranger"

i believe still people play cod4, best cod maps ever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First time cheatimg on a game, GameShark for N64, Goldeneye

First online game cheating, Diablo 2

First FPS game cheated on, Rust

GameShark was fun while it lasted, learned alot about code editing. 

Diablo 2 was dll mod cheating (G.M.O.D) and gave abilities like farcast, for melee skills.

And oh Rust, ohhhhh rust.

Back in the day I used to get Russian CDKeys for Rust at 1.35$ a key. Nowadays can't really do that. Had about 30-40 banned rust steam accounts. Would get banned and load up another one. Great times on there.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Xenos pinned this topic