Q: Battleeye - How exactly does it work?

Apfel

Question

Hello everybody!

First of all, i am certain that with any cheat, you risk a ban.
However, i would describe myself a very cautious person.

Because of that i wanted to ask especially about Battleeye's Ban-procedures!

Does somebody know if it bans you instantly, if the AC returns a positive?
Does it ban in waves? - If so, does it wait with the ban of your account till the upcoming wave and just flag your account as "cheater" in the background or something similar?

Also quite some basic questions as always:
If a account gets banned, do they only ban your HWID and lock you out of every Battleeye-Multiplayer game, or normally just the one you played?
In other words: Does it affect the whole Steam-Account /-ID , or just the HWID-PC?
Also, should i change my IP after a ban or maybe pick a Proxy, or does the IP not affect any Bans with Battleeye?

I would be grateful for any comment, about the security-methods you guys took.
Should i just RAID0 all of my SSDs, or did you even go through all of that hassle?
Spoofer or no spoofer, then?

All of this questions are focussed especially on Arma3 & DayZ.
Thanks a lot!

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Battleye is a hard to understand anti cheat. They account ban first but at 2/3 bans they can hwid ban you (if you are really unlucky they hwid ban you first time). As of I know they don’t ip ban but some people say they do. My phone experience is if you get banned from one battleye game you get banned from all battleye games. I never got hwid banned have 40+ accounts banned can tell you not to use public cheat. Hoop this helps you.

for dayz server bans you need a vpn but this is deferent 

The bans are instant but get shown as a waved (this is only in ******* *** ***** as I know)

Edited by N00BY
1 hour ago, N00BY said:

My phone experience is if you get banned from one battleye game you get banned from all battleye games

They don't ban you on all battleye games, for example If you get hwid banned or Battleye Global Banned on DayZ You only get hwid banned from DayZ, games doesn't share banlist or something like that.

2 hours ago, Apfel said:

Does somebody know if it bans you instantly, if the AC returns a positive?

Well if the cheat you are using is detected It's possible to get almost instantly banned although on battleye and eac protected games they usually delay those bans up to months to ban as many as people they can ban. ( In our case Our Cheats are Battleye Undetected Since Late 2019 as you can see on https://proofcore.io/status/ page ) That doesn't mean you can't get server banned or manual banned with em Specially on games like PUBG They got tons of server-side anti-cheats and report based manual ban system, I'm assuming you want to buy the DayZ cheat so in that case Only thing you need to worry about is server admins.

2 hours ago, Apfel said:

Does it ban in waves? - If so, does it wait with the ban of your account till the upcoming wave and just flag your account as "cheater" in the background or something similar?

Yes As i said before they usually ban people in waves to catch as many as people they can.

2 hours ago, Apfel said:

If a account gets banned, do they only ban your HWID and lock you out of every Battleeye-Multiplayer game, or normally just the one you played?
In other words: Does it affect the whole Steam-Account /-ID , or just the HWID-PC?
Also, should i change my IP after a ban or maybe pick a Proxy, or does the IP not affect any Bans with Battleeye?

Battleye Can Ban your Steam64 id, HWID( only diskdrives  so if you switch them you can bypass hwid ban ) and IP 

Servers ( Server Admins ) Can ban your Steam64 id, IP Adress and they can flag your game profiles.

2 hours ago, Apfel said:

Should i just RAID0 all of my SSDs, or did you even go through all of that hassle?

RAID0 is currently the best way to Bypass / Avoid Battleye Hwid bans highly suggested

2 hours ago, Apfel said:

Spoofer or no spoofer, then?

Spoofers Can also get detected Just like Cheats, If you buy  public spoofer chances of you getting banned cuz of spoofer is most likely higher than using cheats so I'll suggest you to do RAID0 Instead.

Much love guys.
That were very precisely the answers i was looking for.

I understand that we can not know everything about BE and it can change at any given time, but i really appreciate the information given
Might as well grab one of the Cheats on this platform then.

Gracias!

Edited by Apfel
Typo