Does the DayZ Cheat have this Feature?

GustiGustav

Question

Hey all, I was wondering if one of you could tell me if the DayZ cheat has what some people call "Glow ESP". What this does in other games like csgo: once a player becomes visible to you (can be toggled to work trough walls aswell) the cheat makes their character model stick out by either putting a glow around them or changing their entire model into one solid color. Going by this logic its very effective on servers with active admins who spectate their playerbase as you only see the player when you're supposed to. I've attached a sample picture I found on google to give you an example.

maxresdefault.jpg

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, GustiGustav said:

Hey all, I was wondering if one of you could tell me if the DayZ cheat has what some people call "Glow ESP". What this does in other games like csgo: once a player becomes visible to you (can be toggled to work trough walls aswell) the cheat makes their character model stick out by either putting a glow around them or changing their entire model into one solid color. Going by this logic its very effective on servers with active admins who spectate their playerbase as you only see the player when you're supposed to. I've attached a sample picture I found on google to give you an example.

maxresdefault.jpg

Glow ESP is an Internal game-engine feature on cs:go, It's also possible to do on DayZ well not exacly but you can make engine chams, anyways long story short It's an Internal feature so It's highly risky so I don't think we are gonna add that feature to our cheat.