Clarity on DayZ Bans

0stn

Looking to get a cheat for DayZ and just wanted some clarity on how the bans work.

1. I would be playing on a modded server, so I know most of the bans come from admins on that server.  Are those bans just for the servers that they own, or is that a global ban from all servers on DayZ?

2. If you are banned from a server, is that just for that Steam account?  Would using a different steam account and purchasing  the game again get around that ban?

3. Has anyone been banned by Battleye?  I am curious if battleye bans carry over to other games that use battleye for their anti-cheat, or if that ban would only pertain to DayZ?

Quite new to this side of gaming so any input you can give would be amazing.

33 minutes ago, 0stn said:

1. I would be playing on a modded server, so I know most of the bans come from admins on that server.  Are those bans just for the servers that they own, or is that a global ban from all servers on DayZ?

Since alot of servers shares their banlist with other servers if you get banned on one of them you will most likely get banned from almost all.

2. If you are banned from a server, is that just for that Steam account?  Would using a different steam account and purchasing  the game again get around that ban?

They also ban your IP Adress and you have to delete your old game profiles.

3. Has anyone been banned by Battleye?  I am curious if battleye bans carry over to other games that use battleye for their anti-cheat, or if that ban would only pertain to DayZ?

We are Undetected on all battleye games since July 2020 and no it doesn't get you banned on diffrent games that uses battleye.

14 minutes ago, Death's Dance said:

They also ban your IP Adress and you have to delete your old game profiles.

Ok so a VPN, deleting old game profiles, and a new steam account would be required after a ban?  I have DayZ on a smurf steam profile, so if I get banned on that and then switch over to my main steam profile without clearing anything, I risk a ban there too?

Really appreciate the help, just want to make sure I am understanding everything that needs to be done to help prevent headaches down the road.

1 minute ago, 0stn said:

Ok so a VPN, deleting old game profiles, and a new steam account would be required after a ban?  I have DayZ on a smurf steam profile, so if I get banned on that and then switch over to my main steam profile without clearing anything, I risk a ban there too?

Really appreciate the help, just want to make sure I am understanding everything that needs to be done to help prevent headaches down the road.

correct and no problem.

9 minutes ago, Death's Dance said:

correct and no problem.

Hopefully last question(s).  Does this scenario only apply if hit by battleye, or is this for any ban?  And for the game profile that would need to be removed.  Is that the data within C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\159960529\221100?

20 minutes ago, Zahitxx said:

another interesting thing id like to know is, do we need to uninstall/delete BE files too after a ban? Do they contain any info on serverbans/Contain hidden baninfos from a server?

no

1 hour ago, 0stn said:

Hopefully last question(s).  Does this scenario only apply if hit by battleye, or is this for any ban?  And for the game profile that would need to be removed.  Is that the data within C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\159960529\221100?

just server bans