Jump to content

中国玩家可以购买吗?


Recommended Posts

Guest 你是怎么买到的?
On 7/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, laoli110 said:

可以,完全没得问题

 

On 7/21/2021 at 3:52 PM, laoli110 said:

可以,完全没得问题

 

Link to comment
53 minutes ago, Death's Dance said:

如果一切顺利,中国客户可以通过验证.

我完全按照要求填写的,你们的主持人回复“Declined”     

Link to comment
  • Community Manager
On 7/22/2021 at 5:46 PM, Anita said:

别浪的费时间了,中国玩家根本无法通过认证

We have lots of Chinese customers, please don't make claims if you don't know the facts.

On 7/25/2021 at 12:01 AM, 3510264848 said:

中国玩家不给通过验证吗?

In your case, no. You will not be getting verified.

Link to comment

大家可以不用浪费时间去验证了 这个就不给中国人验证 几次验证都不给通过 都是按照要求来的 办个户口都没这么麻烦 问过来还说给中国人验证 结果按照要求来的 也不给通过 前前后后申请了 3次 都是按照要求来的 直接来一句 拒绝 什么原因也不说  不给中国人验证就说就行了 为什么要这样对待中国玩家?

中国玩家可以不申请了 有点骨气 办个户口都没这么麻烦 压根就不给你通过 还让你申请 还给你资料了 大家慎重 

我看隔壁dc说这个论坛就是骗你信息拿去倒卖的 大家慎重吧 是个坑

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, 3510264848 said:

大家可以不用浪费时间去验证了 这个就不给中国人验证 几次验证都不给通过 都是按照要求来的 办个户口都没这么麻烦 问过来还说给中国人验证 结果按照要求来的 也不给通过 前前后后申请了 3次 都是按照要求来的 直接来一句 拒绝 什么原因也不说 不给中国人验证就说就行了 为什么要这样对待中国玩家?

中国玩家可以不申请了 有点骨气 办个户口都没这么麻烦 压根就不给你通过 还让你申请 还给你资料了 大家慎重

我看隔壁dc说这个论坛就是骗你信息拿去倒卖的 大家慎重吧 是个坑

那是你自己没弄好,我一次就过

Link to comment
  • Community Manager
11 hours ago, 3510264848 said:

大家可以不用浪费时间去验证了 这个就不给中国人验证 几次验证都不给通过 都是按照要求来的 办个户口都没这么麻烦 问过来还说给中国人验证 结果按照要求来的 也不给通过 前前后后申请了 3次 都是按照要求来的 直接来一句 拒绝 什么原因也不说  不给中国人验证就说就行了 为什么要这样对待中国玩家?

中国玩家可以不申请了 有点骨气 办个户口都没这么麻烦 压根就不给你通过 还让你申请 还给你资料了 大家慎重 

我看隔壁dc说这个论坛就是骗你信息拿去倒卖的 大家慎重吧 是个坑

We have Chinese customers, you saw kunkun and laoli110 post in here, lol.

Think before you post.

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Silverback said:

We have Chinese customers, you saw kunkun and laoli110 post in here, lol.

Think before you post.

So according to the request to upload data and refused so many Chinese players according to the request most of the 98% failed to pass

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, 3510264848 said:

So according to the request to upload data and refused so many Chinese players according to the request most of the 98% failed to pass

98% fail? Where did you find that stat out? At least 15% of our customer base is from China, so what you are saying is false. You are making false accusations because you got denied? We have a verification process for a reason, not everybody will be accepted, if everybody was accepted there would be no need for a verification process

Link to comment
On 7/27/2021 at 5:20 PM, 3510264848 said:

So according to the request to upload data and refused so many Chinese players according to the request most of the 98% failed to pass

知道什么叫做白名单吗?这就叫做白名单验证,这是要通过BE以及EAC反作弊的,你当以为是国内市场天卡周卡月卡,有钱就能买?你得证明你是个有质量的老挂B,然后再来提交资料申请,否则proofcore怎么知道你是一个受信任的用户?所以,没通过就别携带着种族歧视的观点瞎BB,你代表不了我们,你没通过,只能说你自己菜!

Link to comment
11 minutes ago, pustbaicha said:

Здравствуйте, вы можете помочь мне купить
 

You must pass the verification before looking for a dealer to buy. Don’t easily believe that non-dealers can buy on behalf of others.

Link to comment
29 minutes ago, pustbaicha said:

Здравствуйте, вы можете помочь мне купить
 

Вы не прошли верификацию, и я не могу вам помочь с покупкой. Вам необходимо пройти верификацию, прежде чем вы сможете купить

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Copyright © 2017-2021 proofcore.io - All rights reserved Powered by Invision Community

Important Links

×
×
  • Create New...